2 el yagi201 links
Antennas : 10M
- 5el 28MHz OWA Yagi
- 28-29MHz with an SWR less than 1:1.1 and good performance
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 element 28 MHz LFA Yagi
- Six elelemt yagi for ten meter band, designed with the very latest PSO computer optimisation engine.
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 3element 24MHz LFA Yagi
- Computer optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques. A stunning perfoming 3el with SWR not above 1.1:1
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6 elements OWA Yagi for 21 MHz
- Optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques, a superb 15M OWA Yagi with excellent all-round performance.
[ Hits: 762 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 864 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4834 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- 9 elements 50MHz 12.5Ohm Yagi
- A DX antenna for Serious hams. High gain, super flat SWR. The ultimate 9el 50MHz Yagi
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 5 elements 50MHz 28Ohm OWL
- a very compact, high gain 5 elements Yagi for 50MHz
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1937 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 26 elelements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 26 elements 70cms Yagi for EME ultra low noise excellent G/T figure. Easy self build
[ Hits: 1702 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 9 Element for 432 MHz
- DF9CY 9 Element yagi antenna for 70 cm band
[ Hits: 1872 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homemade Collapsable Yagi
- Homemade Folding, Collapsable, Spring Mounted Element Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Optimum 6 Element Yagi-Antenna
- A 70cm and 2m 6 elements yagi antenna plan based on the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1984 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
You can try similar termsyagi 433 mhz yagi 447.000 yagi lpy yagi yagi 2m 144 yagi 40 zx yagi v-yagi yagi gh v ga rdf yagi 4 el yagi 2m-yagi yagi uda uhf yagi yagi lfa
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links