2 element317 links
Antennas : 10M
- 6 element 28 MHz LFA Yagi
- Six elelemt yagi for ten meter band, designed with the very latest PSO computer optimisation engine.
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- A 6 element OWA Yagi for 28MHz
- This is a high-gain, wideband OWA Optimised Wideband Array Yagi which covers the 10m band with an SWR of less than1.1:1 from 28-28.900MHz.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 3element 24MHz LFA Yagi
- Computer optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques. A stunning perfoming 3el with SWR not above 1.1:1
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 6 elements OWA Yagi for 21 MHz
- Optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques, a superb 15M OWA Yagi with excellent all-round performance.
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2488 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 5 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Computer Optimized using the very latest techniques. Particle Swarm Optimisation ensures the best balance of bandwidth and performance and you have it in this antenna. An easy build antenna for all
[ Hits: 1249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 20m 3-Element Yagi Plans
- Plans for building your own 3-element beam for use on 20m at DX Engineering
[ Hits: 3955 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.81 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- 8 Elements Quad for 2 meters
- A 8 elements Cubical Quad antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 2135 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- 144 MHz 25 Ohm Stacked Yagi
- Two Versions of 5 elements stacked 25 Ohm Yagis with 1,80 m and 2,00 m Boom
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- 70 cm Moxon
- 70cms Simple Moxon 2 elements antenna
[ Hits: 3354 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 70cm 2 x 11 elements Cubical Quad
- A group of 2x11 elements all grounded quad antenna for portable operation on 70cm. Included detailed pictures and measurements.
[ Hits: 2129 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160m-6m Directional Array
- Evolution of a Stealth 19 and 22 element directional antenna array system for 160m to 6m
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- 4 element Cubical Quad for 2 mt
- A 4 elements cubical quad antenna for 144MHz for maritime mobile usage
[ Hits: 1850 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 4 element Quad For 2 meters
- A 4 elements cubical Quad antenna for 144 MHz
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1993 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.38 ]
- Cushcraft X7 Manual
- Cushcraft X7 20-15-10 Meter 7 element beam Assembly & Installation
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
You can try similar terms1 element 17m 10 element 11 element 12 element 13 element 15 element 16 element 18 element 2 element 2 element 7 mhz 20 element 2m 20 element 2m 8 element 3 element 3 element 10m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links