2 element231 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas
- 2 element Yagi for 20 meter
- This antenna was designed for the CQ WW CW 2009 at EA8URL. All elements are made out of fishing rods with an insulated copper cable fixed on the rods by cable ties. Both fishing rods and cable are UV resistant.
[ Hits: 115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Super Duper Moxon for 144 MHz
- 6 element super duper moxon antenna for the 144 MHz, a modified HAARP Antenna projetc
[ Hits: 939 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- YU7EF 6 element 2m Yagi
- YU7EF EF0206 2m Band 6 Element Yagi Antenna project, provides 11.8 dbi gain
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Six meter dipole project
- Design and build an 6 m dipole antenna from aluminum, tubing, that resembles the active element of a yagi beam antenna.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- 6 Meter Band Moxon Style Antenna
- Design and build a 6 meter 2-element Moxon antenna mostly from available aluminum tubing and angle stock.
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi Antenna on 50 MHz
- This is a design based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI with some changes for practical reasons. The beam uses 6.5 metres of standard 25mm square boom, 12mm diameter elements without tapers. The actual boom length used is 6.3 metres and all parts are readily available.
[ Hits: 49 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- Quad Antenna On-line Calculator
- Cubical Quad Antenna On-line Calculator helps on defining the size of each element and spreader.
Simply give the resonating frequency and it will calculate size of each element.
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build a twin-lead Lindenblad Antenna for 70cm and 2m
- This document contains the detailed instructions to build a homemade lindenblad antenna using a twin-lead as dipole elements. This document contains 9 pages and includes a detailed construction sequence and some drawings to build this antenna for UHF and VHF ham radio bands
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- ZS6KMD 20-40m Multiband Dipole
- The dipole shown in this document is installed in an inverted Vee configuration, with two leg elements on each side held parallel to each other by 21cm spacers. The upper leg is for 40m and the lower leg for 20m. The spacers are made of 7mm plastic garden hose support for garden sprayers cut to 21cm.
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- James Pole Antenna
- Hand-tuned, J-Pole Antennas. The James Pole Antenna is constructed of 1/2 inch Type M copper pipe, soldered together and capped on both vertical elements. Each Antenna is tuned for center frequency.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 12 element yagi 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element dipole 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 6 element yagi 6 meter 2 element 7 element yagi 8 element antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links