2 element226 links
Antennas : 2M
- Super Duper Moxon for 144 MHz
- 6 element super duper moxon antenna for the 144 MHz, a modified HAARP Antenna projetc
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2 Element 30 meter Yagi Antenna
- Dimensions and EZNEC plots for a 2 Element 30 meter Yagi antenna with 28 Ohm featuring 4.3 dBd Gain and a 16dB F/B with a good bandwidth.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- This 6 meter 2 element yagi antenna is simple, compact and effective antenna for 50 Mhz. The design antenna was optimized with AO for best match to 50 ohms, no matching network. A choke balun is recommended to decouple feedline currents.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- James Pole Antenna
- Hand-tuned, J-Pole Antennas. The James Pole Antenna is constructed of 1/2 inch Type M copper pipe, soldered together and capped on both vertical elements. Each Antenna is tuned for center frequency.
[ Hits: 130 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 7 element yagi 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array 2 element yagi 17 meters 3 element yagis antennas for hf 4 element cubical quad
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links