2 element226 links
Antennas : 10M
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7610 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.4 ]
- Quad antenna for 10 and 15 Meters
- Building guide for a two element quad antenna planned for 28 and 21 Megahertz
[ Hits: 5437 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.6 ]
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4385 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.6 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 48052 | Votes: 143 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8317 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14670 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18798 | Votes: 352 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- K4TX Delta Loop for 40 Meters
- 40 Meter 2 Element Parasitic Delta Loop wire antenna with pictures of delta loop assembling
[ Hits: 6671 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- A 6m portable 4 element quad
- This antenna is based on a design for a portable 2 element 6m Quad by VE7CA, which is featured in the 19th Edition of the ARRL Antenna Handbook
[ Hits: 6428 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
[ Hits: 8821 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- WB7PMP 4 and 7 elements yagi for 50 Mhz
- Original drawing and design of a 4 and 7 elements yagi antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 432 Mhz 8 Element Quagi Antenna
- How to build a 432 Mhz Quagi, using a wood-made boom, and gives a 13 DBI Gain
[ Hits: 13071 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
[ Hits: 2011 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 2-Element-DK7ZB-Quad for 5 Bands
- 10-12-15-17-20m A description was in the German Ham-Magazine "Funkamateur" in Issue 11/2003
[ Hits: 14342 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14597 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Calculator
- The function of the calculator is to give all of the needed sizing to construct a good 5 element quad antenna for amateur radio use.
[ Hits: 3837 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 64009 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4548 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- A low pass filter circuit
- A simple 7 element, Chebyshev low pass filter, rolls of at 30MHz. Attenuation is better than -40dB at 60MHz, -65dB at 90MHz, -80dB at 120MHz.
[ Hits: 5181 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.2 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 7 element yagi 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array 2 element yagi 17 meters 3 element yagis antennas for hf 4 element cubical quad
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links