2 element231 links
Antennas : 10M
- 5 Elements 28 MHz Monobander
- A 5 elements yagi antenna for 10 meters band project, plane and picture of the EF105A by YU7EF
[ Hits: 4314 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 4N1SM 5 elements yagi for 15 Meters
- EF155A1 21 MHz monobander antenna by YU7EF
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 6150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 21897 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 5070 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 2 meter dipole antenna
- Pictures comments and detail on a 2 elements antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 20805 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7462 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- A Horizontal loop for 80 meter dx
- This 80-meter quad loop system requires only supports of modest height a better single-element antenna may be hard to find
[ Hits: 6194 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Log Periodic Antenna Design
- calculates the dimensions and spacings of the elements needed to build a log periodic antenna, given tao, sigma and the lower and upper cutoff frequencies.
[ Hits: 33440 | Votes: 274 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- WARC 24 18 - 3 element Yagi Antenna
- An old project by I1VCF for a 3 element yagi antenna originally designed for 10/15/20 and extended to 24 and 18 Mhz in Italian
[ Hits: 1914 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 2 element wire Yagi
- Hammock 2 element wire Yagi antenna for 3 bands 20-15-10 based on VE7CA project
[ Hits: 6417 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2405 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 10061 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- 6 Element Yagi for 432 Mhz
- U6YRN 6 element yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz
[ Hits: 10788 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 3311 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 12 element yagi 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element dipole 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 6 element yagi 6 meter 2 element 7 element yagi 8 element antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links