2 m dipole273 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 Meter Dipole
- The 160 meter dipole is constructed from #12 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses a section of PVC pipe Article by W1TR
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160m Vertical
- A conversion of a 80m dipole into a 160m vertical antenna
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Directional Helical Antenna
- This antenna is intended for the 20-meter Band.
There are two Voltage Fed Helical Dipoles, made with 2 slinky that fed with phase shift in 90 degree
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Cycloid Dipole Antenna
- A 2 meter antenna made of copper tubes, offering circular polarization
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 2444 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole
- An easy to build single wire antenna for 160 and 80 meters with a better than 2 to 1 swr across the 80 meter band
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Log-Periodic Dipole Array Calculator
- This LPDA calculator is based on the design procedure as described by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL (SK) in the 21st edition of The ARRL Antenna Handbook.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Fan Dipole
- The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU.
[ Hits: 1855 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots used on lower frequencies.
[ Hits: 1814 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Fan Dipole Fence
- The FFD is a multiband antenna, quick, easy and cheap. This antenna is designed to work on 80, 40, 20, 17, 10 and 6 meters and to be placed in a backyard.
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WA2HIP Fan Dipoles
- Two find dipoles one for 75/40/20 and the other for 20/15. These 2 dipoles are at right angles to each other and the 20/15 dipole is located about 6 feet below the 75/40/20 fan dipole.
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fan Dipole for DX
- Modeling an 80/40/20M Fan Dipole for DX by Larry Banks, W1DYJ
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 1064 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- HF Fan Dipole Attic Antenna
- 40/20/10 Meter Fan Dipole attic antenna article by KD2GOE
[ Hits: 880 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 70 cm Lindenblad Antenna
- The antenna is a vertical dipole, around which four parasitic elements are forming a circle.
[ Hits: 1169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Multiple Dipole Antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a multiple dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. The antenna will be designed to operate in the 10, 20, 40 and 80 m bands
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 2.6 MHz Halfwave Sloper
- The 2.6 Mhz M Dipole is constructed from #10 stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores. The feedpoint uses a T-section of PVC pipe
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Tilted Terminated Folded Dipole
- T2FD A practical construction article, which first appeared in the Electronic DX Press, contains a number of useful photos and detailed instruction to build this antenna by VK3BVW
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 2764 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 dipole 10 m dipole 10m dipole 10m v dipole 10m ve dipole 144 mhz dipole 15 dipole 15 m dipole 15m dipole 160 80 40 dipole 160 dipole 17m dipole 20 10 dipole 20 m dipole 20m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links