2 m dipole270 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Trapped Dipole for 12 and 17 Meters
- A small sized and very cheap antenna project that allow you to work on WARC bands with a total gain very close to the dipole in both bands. On 12 meters is a normal dipole, while on 17 is a trapped dipole. Article in Italia
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building a CobWebb Antenna
- Homebrew a cobwebb antenna for the HF bands. This page describe a cobwebb multiband antenna resonating on 14 18 21 24 and 28 MHz. The cobweb antenna model can be considered a fan dipole, or better, multiple dipoles fed in parallel.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- How to construct a multi-band dipole using speaker wire
- How to homemade a multi-band HF dipole using 100 meter of speaker wire, 2 strandsm including a homebrew 1:1 choke balun
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trapped Dipole for 15/20 Meters Bands
- An easy to build dipole for 21 and 14 MHz with traps made by two T50-6 toroids cores mounted on a simple PCB foil
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Testing Dipole vs Indoor Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Testing performances of indoor antenna. A comparison of a magnetic loop antenna vs a classic wire dipole done using wsprlite on 30 meters band.
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Morgain 40-80 by IM0JZJ
- This folded dipole, can be even built for 10 and 20 meters band, and can also give good results on 15 meters, with the sole lenght of just 20 meter of total lenght. Originally born to work on 40 meters, can be adapted for any band.
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable wire antennas
- This document describe serveral wire antennas, from the folded dipole, to the common halfwave monoband antenna for those who want to make HF portable operations in holiday.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The C-Pole Antenna
- C-Poles for 20m and 6m, it is a folded half-wave dipole with an asymmetrical tapped 50-Ohm-point in the lower part of the antenna. Design hints by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.89 ]
You can try similar terms10 dipole 10 m dipole 10m dipole 10m v dipole 10m ve dipole 144 mhz dipole 15 dipole 15 m dipole 15m dipole 160 80 40 dipole 160 dipole 17m dipole 20 10 dipole 20 m dipole 20m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links