2 m j pole 300 ohm4 links
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Generic 2 Meter J-Pole antenna
- Here's an antenna that you can take with you. This is made from cheap flat 300 ohm TV antenna wire.
[ Hits: 4435 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 9052 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
You can try similar termsj pole 220 440 j pole 220 mhz j pole c-pole j-pole h pole hf j pole c pole ant. j pole 2 m j-pole 300 ohm tri pole 144 j pole j pole ant 300 ohm j pole 160 j pole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links