2 m loop antenna151 links
Antennas : 160M
- 22 Antennas for the 160 Meter Band
- 22 Different Wire Antennas for the 160 Meter Band, Random Length Radiator Wire, delta loop, loop antennas, off-centered antennas, sloper, dipoles, Z antenna, Zepp and Clothesline Antennas
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 2m Quad Turnstile Antenna
- The loops are made of 10 mm round aluminum tube. No bending pliers was used to gently bend 90 degrees to obtain a square with 53 cm inner sides.
Each loop has an impedance of approximately 100 Ohm. To connect both radiators in phase, a quarter wave long feeder of 100 Ohm is required.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Loop DX Antenna for 40 meters band
- A monoband delta loop antenna for the 7 MHz. This vertically polarized DX Antenna is a full wavelength sngle side antenna and has a total length of 42.3 meters (137,1 inch) Can be easily setup with a flag pole or fishing pole as center top mast. For optimal performance lower side should be at 2 meter above the ground. This antenna offers a low radiation angle and 1 DB Gain.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Loop for 40 and 20 meter Band by UR0GT
- This wire antenna for 40 and 20 meter band feature a good SWR. Horizontal side of the antenna is placed at two meters above the ground. Impedance of the antenna are depending by the height of the base from the ground and conditions of the ground
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- 80 Meter Shortened Ground Plain Antenna
- This antenna is a vertical loop antenna mounted on a 8 meters high grounded mast with an input impedance of 50 Ohms without a matching device
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- DL7AHW Spraycan EH Antennas
- Hairspray-can EH Antennas for shortwave and online programs. Small magnetic (H) antennas (Loops) have a good efficiency for the upper bands (20/15/10 meter band) and also in contrast to E-antenna a defined radiation direction.
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Small Loop for 20 and 15 meter band
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz, an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, November 1991
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DIY magnetic loop antenna by Chamaeleon Antenna
- A page describing how to setup a magnetic loop antenna with the DIY Magnetic Loop Starter Kit produced by Chamaeleon Antenna. Includes a video and a detailed instructions to setup.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Loop for the 2m band
- Such kind of omnidirectional antenna gives the possibility to be QRV with horizontal polarisation, as commonly used for the CW and SSB section of the 2m band. This actual design shows a 1.3:1 bandwidth of about 150kHz, centered to 144.200MHz.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homemade Magnetic loops antennas by F5RDS
- Basic magnetic loop antenna examples and loop aerials theory explained. This article inclued some interesting tricks on building magnetic loop antennas and an usefull excell sheet to help compute magneti loop antennas calculating power efficiency from 10 to 40 meters band
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Indoor QRP HF Loop Antenna
- A home made magnetic loop for HF Bands. This small and compact loop is designed to support small power transmissions on HF bands, from 7 MHz to 21 MHz
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms2 m loop antenna am loop antenna antenna loop 40m hf loop antenna loop antenna for hf swl loop antenna uhf loop antenna 160m loop antenna 2 meter loop antenna 40 meter loop antenna 40 metre loop antenna 40m magnetic loop antenna 6 meter loop antenna 80m delta loop antenna active loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links