2 m loop antenna147 links
Antennas : 160M
- 22 Antennas for the 160 Meter Band
- 22 Different Wire Antennas for the 160 Meter Band, Random Length Radiator Wire, delta loop, loop antennas, off-centered antennas, sloper, dipoles, Z antenna, Zepp and Clothesline Antennas
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Loop DX Antenna for 40 meters band
- A monoband delta loop antenna for the 7 MHz. This vertically polarized DX Antenna is a full wavelength sngle side antenna and has a total length of 42.3 meters (137,1 inch) Can be easily setup with a flag pole or fishing pole as center top mast. For optimal performance lower side should be at 2 meter above the ground. This antenna offers a low radiation angle and 1 DB Gain.
[ Hits: 100 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Delta Loop for 40 and 20 meter Band by UR0GT
- This wire antenna for 40 and 20 meter band feature a good SWR. Horizontal side of the antenna is placed at two meters above the ground. Impedance of the antenna are depending by the height of the base from the ground and conditions of the ground
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- DL7AHW Spraycan EH Antennas
- Hairspray-can EH Antennas for shortwave and online programs. Small magnetic (H) antennas (Loops) have a good efficiency for the upper bands (20/15/10 meter band) and also in contrast to E-antenna a defined radiation direction.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DIY magnetic loop antenna by Chamaeleon Antenna
- A page describing how to setup a magnetic loop antenna with the DIY Magnetic Loop Starter Kit produced by Chamaeleon Antenna. Includes a video and a detailed instructions to setup.
[ Hits: 256 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Loop for the 2m band
- Such kind of omnidirectional antenna gives the possibility to be QRV with horizontal polarisation, as commonly used for the CW and SSB section of the 2m band. This actual design shows a 1.3:1 bandwidth of about 150kHz, centered to 144.200MHz.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homemade Magnetic loops antennas by F5RDS
- Basic magnetic loop antenna examples and loop aerials theory explained. This article inclued some interesting tricks on building magnetic loop antennas and an usefull excell sheet to help compute magneti loop antennas calculating power efficiency from 10 to 40 meters band
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms2 m loop antenna antenna loop 40m hf loop antenna loop antenna for hf swl loop antenna uhf loop antenna 160m loop antenna 2 meter loop antenna 40 meter loop antenna 40m magnetic loop antenna 6 meter loop antenna 80m delta loop antenna active loop antenna coax loop antenna delta loop antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links