2 m radio1790 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Loop
- Loop Antenna info
- Here you will find many information on loop antennas.
[ Hits: 40801 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 22694 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- Boneyard Bluebook
- The Non-commercial online Radio Pricing Guide.
Used Amateur Radio Prices Seen Various Places
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Le 27425 Bordeaux
- CB, amateur radio, download free programs, clipart and sonds mp3
[ Hits: 2500 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Mid Lanark Ham Radio Society
- GM0B contest group web page CQ WW 2000 qth Benbecula, Scotland
[ Hits: 622 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Kingman Reef 2000
- October 2000 Ham radio dx-pedition
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Eritrea DX-Pedition
- Amateur Radio dx'pedition to Eritrea, E30 by by Chris,DL5NAM and Dieter,DF4RD, October, 17. 'til November, 1. 2000
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- N2BR Bobby
- Amateur Shortwave Radios Links and information,Also Swap Radio Groups Bearcat-scanner Drake Radios Hallicrafters and more
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Morse Abbreviations
- List of commnly used abbreviations in radio telegraphy communications
[ Hits: 2663 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- Soundcard Interfacing
- This page is an attempt to correlate the interfacing schemes for various Radio models, and Sound Card configurations.
[ Hits: 12994 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- Yaesu 920 & SoundCard
- This circuit provides an interface between the Yaesu 920 transceiver and IBM computer sound card which allows data transfer and control of PSK31, RTTY, KEYBOARD CW, and SSTV modes for Amateur Radio
[ Hits: 2204 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.99 ]
- Laredos Funkshop
- CB and ham radio dealer in Germany
[ Hits: 3140 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2765 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WinHdg is a Ham Radio program for finding heading and country information from callsign prefix data
[ Hits: 2087 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- WinPSKse is a logical outgrowth of WinPSK as designed and written by AE4JY. The look and feel is intentionally similar, but some significant changes have been made, not the least of which is the ability toreceive two PSK31 signals simultaneously.
[ Hits: 4719 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8856 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-570D RCP-2 software
- Download Kenwood's free radio control software for the TS-570 HF
[ Hits: 12444 | Votes: 124 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- Marine Radio Control
- Download ex1726 a 32-bit DOS radio control program for the ICOM M700PRO, M710 and M710-R NMEA computer interface.
[ Hits: 4149 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12661 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20913 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links