2 m radio1780 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : Delta loop
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32200 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- World Wide Radio Group Norway
- 20 WW 118 op Sly, Division Director of the WWRG Norway.
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tango Delta
- Discover and enjoy with us the passion for the radio, last Qsl's printed, TD DX info.
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Freeband Academy 11DX
- An 11 meter DX site promoting exemplary operating practices and a dedication to the betterment of the 11 meter DX radio hobby. A source of ""How To"" 11 meter information and learning for those new to Freeband DXing.
[ Hits: 6992 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- EU Sprint Contest
- It's a nice DOS program to handle the EU Sprint Contest written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). Both the screen and most of the commands are very similar to CT by K1EA so the program will be real friendly. Use a standard CW interface (see below) to connect your computer to the radio and send CW from your keyboard. SPRINT runs on any IBM compatible computer (XT, AT) with MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, W95 and W98. The ZIP file includes an ASCII file in English written by the author with instructions.
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KF4KHC's 2m SSB net listing
- A listing of 2m SSB nets around the US.
[ Hits: 2632 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.88 ]
- S59ABC S52000 Radio club Maribor
- Home page of radio club Maribor Slovenia:S59ABC,S52000 milenum callsing.
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Licensing abroad
- Information on licensing abroad for radio amatuers by OH2MCN, Veikko Komppa
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- G1IVG Colin
- Amateur Radio mods for FT847, TM732, TH48, C510, GP300, GM300, MCMicro, IC2800 plus others
[ Hits: 2268 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- RADIO DX 11 METROS
- CB radio mailing list for dxers in spanish
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Receivers on the Web, serving the HAM Radio community since 2003, offer HF VHF UHF remote online receivers.
[ Hits: 4056 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933)
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Outdoor equipment and electronics - handheld, base, mobile VHF, UHF and CB radios. Uniden emergency scanners. FRS and now GMRS 2-way radios.
[ Hits: 1794 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- Radio Enterprise
- A little station in the Netherlands on sundays at 0800utc time broadcasting on freq 6275 am
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
[ Hits: 3884 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- GEOG UK terrain heights
- Geog is a suite of programs written by Andy Talbot ( G4JNT ), some of which make reference to a database of UK terrain heights, to provide useful information for radio amateurs
[ Hits: 2239 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 80008 | Votes: 1175 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Push pull 2m amplifier
- This shows an unsuccesful attempt to build a push pull 2 m amplifier, with the tubes in grounded screen.
[ Hits: 11503 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Fuse Those Batteries
- The proper way to fuse the 12 VDC power cable between a battery and a mobile radio.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14863 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termsradio shack ham radio ht /cb radio 1 bc radio 10m radio 2 m radio 2 way radio 2 way radio uk 220 mhz radio 2m radio 3 ft radio 440 radio 5.0 radio 6m radio 70 mhz radio 80m radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links