2 meter 4:1 balun5 links
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 87217 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5316 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- OCF Dipole
- A279;This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 2547 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.43 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Build your own Windom Antenna
- Building a Windom HF Antenna. A PDF file presentation about homebrewing a windom antenna for the HF bands with formulas for 40 and 80 meters bands and step by step guide on making a 4:1 balun to feed the antenna.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms2 meter 4:1 balun balun for 10 meter dipole 1 mhz balun 1 to 1 balun 1:1 balun 1:2 balun 1:4 balun 1:64 balun 1:9 balun 2 to 1 balun 2.5 balun 4 to 1 balun 4/1 balun 49 : 1 balun 4:1 balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links