2 meter homebrew59 links
Antennas : 2M
- Coax Dipole for 2 meters band
- A homebrew 2m 144.2 MHz vertical 1/2 wave Coaxial Dipole antenna project for your home QTH, SOTA, portable field operations/WICEN exercises or the emergency 2m Go-box. Elsewhere in amateur radio circles this antenna is known as a 2m Flower Pot Antenna
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Full Wave Delta Loop for 7 MHz
- An homebrew project of a full wave delta loop antenna for the 40 meters band with dimensione, picture and assembling instructions in Indonesian
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 40 Meters
- An homebrew project for a 3 element coil-loaded Yagi beam antenna for 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- 6m Oblong Loop Antenna
- Homebrew 6 meters antenna for SOTA and Parks activations.
[ Hits: 42 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- Six meters is a great band for home built Yagis. The elements are reasonably small, but not so small that building tolerances are critical. With careful construction and detailed instructions, it is certainly feasible to build no-tune Yagis up to 432 MHz.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A Cobwebb antenna homebrew
- A homebrew cobwebb antenna for HF bands covering from 10 to 20 meters band.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- How to construct a multi-band dipole using speaker wire
- How to homemade a multi-band HF dipole using 100 meter of speaker wire, 2 strandsm including a homebrew 1:1 choke balun
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 3424 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- MagLoop 10-24 Mhz
- A few pictures of an homebrew magnetic loop RTX antenna project, working from 30 to 12 meters with excellent results
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Magnetic Loop HF antenna
- An homebrew HF Magnetic loop made with 2m length of 6mm diameter copper pipe formed into a near circle as the low loss inductor, a short length of coax as a capacitor,a short length of mains cable, again as a fixed tuned capacitor, a tunable 365pF air spaced capacitor, and a small Jackson C804 airspaced variable with a small 3-35pF trimmer in parallel
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 2 Meter Portable Yagi Antenna
- 144MHz 2m Portable Yagi VHF Beam Antenna. This page contains construction details on a 2 metre 144MHz VHF Yagi beam antenna, designed for portable use.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 20-30m Vertical Antenna
- Homebrew project for a vertical antenna with a coaxial-cable trap, that works on 20 and 30 meters band.
[ Hits: 68 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Build your own Windom Antenna
- Building a Windom HF Antenna. A PDF file presentation about homebrewing a windom antenna for the HF bands with formulas for 40 and 80 meters bands and step by step guide on making a 4:1 balun to feed the antenna.
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 13 Elements Yagi for 144 MHz
- A homebrew 13 elements yagi antenna for two meters band. These project includes two model of the same antenna with a 6 and 7 meter boom length. Detailed pictures and nec files are available for download
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Arduino SWR and Power Meter
- The circuit is based on two AD8307 log amplifiers, which are connected to the forward and reflected ports on a directional coupler
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Homebrew a High Performance SSB RTX for 14 MHz
- This article describes the construction of a high performance transmitter and receiver for SSB (voice) communication covering the 14MHz (20 meters) high frequency amateur radio band with output range 15 to 20 watts and a top audio sound quality both on transmit and receive.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
You can try similar terms2 meter homebrew 6 meter homebrew homebrew swr meter swr meter homebrew 2 meter homebrew antenna 80 meter homebrew coils homebrew 11 meter antenna homebrew 2 meter antenna homebrew power meter 10 meter homebrew vertical antenna 20m homebrew ham homebrew hf homebrew homebrew 20m homebrew 40m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links