2 meter ht antenna614 links
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 14561 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10457 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6843 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 13809 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 11080 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 2 Elements HB9CV
- 2 meters band HB9CV antenna
[ Hits: 21259 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- A turnstile antenna for 2-meter ARDF
- Antenna design for use with hidden transmitters on international-rules ARDF events
[ Hits: 17322 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.52 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8133 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 8233 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Loop Antenna for 50 MHz
- A magnetic loop antenna using a 28\" bicycle rim for six meter band
[ Hits: 1376 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 21041 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 20030 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 13188 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 21130 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Quad and ModQuad Antenna
- Some thoughts on a "hardware-store special" 2-meter quad, and a modified quad for 2 or 10 meters by K3MT
[ Hits: 7167 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8297 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2858 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4645 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 160 meter ham antenna 10 6 meter antenna 10 and 11 meter antenna 10 meter antenna 10 meter eh antenna 10 meter end fed antenna 11 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 15 meter antenna 160 30 meter antenna 160 meter antenna 160-meter-antenna 17 meter antenna 2 and 6 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links