2 meter q antenna211 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- 40/20 Trap Dipole
- An easy to make trap dipole antenna for 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 7406 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- The ground image vertical antenna
- A 20 meter quarter wave vertical antenna by jerry sevick W2FMI QST Article
[ Hits: 5086 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The Tiny 2 - 144 Mhz beam antenna
- The "Tiny 2" is a great little 2 meter beam. It has some really interesting properties and it is a fantastic first time antenna project for the beginner.
[ Hits: 2085 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21443 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 12619 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A Tree Friendly 2 Meter Halo Antenna by KR1ST
- Article on a 2 and 6 meters halo antennas that does not require a mast has a very low part count and can easily be built with a minimum of tools.
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 80 m helical antenna
- Prototype of a 80 meters helical antenna on a 6 meters squid pole by VK2TTL
[ Hits: 3745 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- WX2NJ JPole bicycle antenna
- 2 meter or Dual Band J-pole bicycle antenna
[ Hits: 3592 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Large multiband moxon antenna
- This moxon antenna resonate on 80 40 and 10 meters, has been used for CQWW 2006 by a YU team project
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4811 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5559 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 4101 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Homemade Quad Antenna
- A two element quad antenna for 10-15-20 meters by hs0zee
[ Hits: 3416 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5957 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 7db for 7 Bucks
- 1993 QST Article of a 2 meter beam antenna by WB0CMT
[ Hits: 3332 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3504 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK9SQ Antennen
- Walter Spieth Antennen offer, Duoband-Portable-Log. Periodic 2m/70cm, Vertical-Loop-Antenna,10-40 Meter and PortableW3DZZ-Antenna as well as fiberglass tubes
[ Hits: 2281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 160 meter ham antenna 10 6 meter antenna 10 and 11 meter antenna 10 meter antenna 10 meter eh antenna 10 meter end fed antenna 11 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 15 meter antenna 160 30 meter antenna 160 meter antenna 160-meter-antenna 17 meter antenna 2 and 6 meter antenna 2 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links