2 meter receiver6 links
- VHF Sniffer MK4
- Two-meter and aircraft band receiver specifically designed for RDF on foot, sold by Bryan Ackerly VK3YNG
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 30 Meters receiver
- A simple 30 meters receiver for low power QRSS Beacons and PSK31
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1930 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 160m 20w AM transmitter
- Born as a companion transmitter for the Yaesu FRG-7 receiver has become a stand alone tramsmitter for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Homebrew a High Performance SSB RTX for 14 MHz
- This article describes the construction of a high performance transmitter and receiver for SSB (voice) communication covering the 14MHz (20 meters) high frequency amateur radio band with output range 15 to 20 watts and a top audio sound quality both on transmit and receive.
[ Hits: 179 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 9068 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.5 ]
You can try similar terms2 meter receiver dc receiver fm receiver sdr receiver on line receiver online receiver us progressive receiver regen receiver regenerative receiver vhf radio receiver wideband receiver 7 mhz direct conversion receiver a 2 tube regenerative receiver super regen receiver super regenerative receiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links