2 meter985 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 15M
- Small loop antenna for 15 and 20 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 3342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 20 Meter Vertical Moxon
- A 14 mhz version of the vertical moxon antenna homebrewed by Paul M1PAF
[ Hits: 8944 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 21409 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 9849 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- Mobile 2 meter halo antenna
- This HALO design is not ground dependent and can be mounted atop a section of PVC.
[ Hits: 1558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Tree Friendly 2 Meter Halo Antenna by KR1ST
- Article on a 2 and 6 meters halo antennas that does not require a mast has a very low part count and can easily be built with a minimum of tools.
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- G3EJS portable antenna for the IC-703
- A portable antenna for 40 20 15 10 and 6 meters operations to be used and tuned with the Icom IC-703
[ Hits: 2969 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Homemade Quad Antenna
- A two element quad antenna for 10-15-20 meters by hs0zee
[ Hits: 3415 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Portable satellite antenna
- A project for a portable antenna for amateur radio satellite reception, for 2 meters and 70 centimeters bands
[ Hits: 2895 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for the Space Restricted
- This article shows that it is possible to operate successfully from a confined space with antennas for 2 10 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3006 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5947 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- NGDRT 10 Meter Beacon
- NGDRT now sponsors the K4AIS beacon at 28270.5 KHz. Feel free to use this beacon anytime you want to see the propagation into North Georgia.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK0VVE/B 28.322 MHz
- This page shows you the 10 meter beacon IK0VVE/B working on 28.32264 MHz of Italian 28322 beacon net.
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K5DZE Becon
- The K5DZE/B 10 Meter Beacon currently operates on 28.228 MHz 24/7 transmitting a CW signal at 18 WPM as an aid to check 28 MHz propagation Northern Kentucky
[ Hits: 372 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0KP 10 Meter QRPp Beacon
- At 28.2125 MHZ here's "the Little Beacon that could!" This little homebrew 500 Milliwatt QRPp beacon has been heard around the world
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Victor Electronics
- Accredited oscilloscope manufacturer for over 20 years produce digital oscilloscope, multimeters, frequency counters
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Deree Electrical
- Specialized in manufacturing measurement instruments for more than 25 years. Clamp meter, digital multimeter, analog panel meter, thermometer, and led panel meter
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Frequency Transmission Modes
- Article by W1TAG on operating modes used on low-banding.
The 2200 meter band (135.7 - 137.8 kHz) is only 2.1 kHz wide, so voice work on SSB or AM is out. Find out the best modes on LF
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AA1K Mobile operations
- 51 countries worked on 160 meters, and 275 countries on all bands from the car using a KJ7U screwdriver for 160-6 meters
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp 10 meter sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links