2 meter985 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 2 meter HT Handipole
- Add some gain over your rubber dummy load with this full size dipole on your HT.
[ Hits: 2748 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 50MHz Mobile whip antenna
- A wip antenna for 6 meters band by JA1HWO
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 40 m Band Delta loop Antenna
- 40 meters band Delta loop antenna plan that is vertically polarised
[ Hits: 8702 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.66 ]
- 40/80 Trap Dipole Design
- An home made trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 60 meters band by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 2285 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50MHz 4 elements HB9CV antenna
- 4 elements HB9CV antenna for six meter band by JA1HWO
[ Hits: 2746 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.44 ]
- 20 Meter Jpole Vertical
- The J pole vertical for 14MHz is built from a fifty-foot TV push up mast by Mike Higgins, K6AER
[ Hits: 6618 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- OCF 2-Meter Sleeve Dipole Antenna
- A 144 MHz dipole antenna made from coax, PVC pipe, and aluminum foil tape
[ Hits: 2726 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Multiband HF Vertical
- A telescopic pole that you adjust to suit the band you're working on , tested on 40 20 and 15 meters band by M0PZT
[ Hits: 2201 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20 Meter mini yagi
- The KJ5VW 20 Meter Mini Yagi by Gary R. Hanson, Austin, Texas
[ Hits: 7882 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- VE3TEN Beacon
- Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Ten meter beacon at 28.175 Mhz VE3TEN
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWOT Radio Club
- 2-Meter Weak-Signal Enthusiasts
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- QROlle, 6 Band QRP-rig
- QROlle QRP-rig. 6 Band Shortwave rig with SMD:s.
160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17 meters SSB/CW QRP-rig.
All documentation in English
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Yaesu Vertex VX-170 vx-177
- Yaesu Vertex VX-170 FM 2 meter handheld specifications by Universal Radio
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Texso Instruments
- Distributor of test and measurement and calibration instruments and provider of NIST traceable ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration services. Texso sells insulated tools, multimeters, insulation testers, and much more.
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Fitting a PL259 to a coaxial cable.
- Fitting a plug to thin, 6mm, coaxial cable will require a PL-259 either made for the small diameter cable
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2W SSB Rig for 6 meters
- 50 MHz SSB transceiver with a 2 W output
[ Hits: 1307 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- DSB/CW QRP rig for 20 and 40 mt.
- An experimental DSB/CW QRP rig for 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cross Band Repeating
- The purpose of a cross band repeater is the same as any radio repeater. It allows stations to communicate that ordinarily would not be able to do so because of the distance or terrain between them.
A cross band repeater is implemented using a dual band 2 meter - 70 cm radio by KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 1.2 meter 1.25 meter 10 meter 10 meter amp 10 meter ca 10 meter dx 10 meter fm 10 meter mod 10 meter mod al 811 10 meter mod al-811 10 meter qrp 10 meter sdr
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links