20 element107 links
Antennas : 10M
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10432 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.61 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7531 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4148 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5131 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- PV4 4 element Yagi antenna
- PV4, W2PV 4 element Yagi antenna as described in ARRL antenna handbook 15th edition for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 7266 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11433 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 26972 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3697 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32165 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- The EH Antenna analyzed
- This report is a recent analysis of the EH antenna using the Pspice program and considering the antenna as a set of circuit elements
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 4076 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14439 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80Mt rotating Quad
- 2el 40Ft front to back spacing 80 meters Quad antenna
[ Hits: 9504 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4426 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Technician Class Question Pool
- Re-release of the 2006 Element 2 Technician Class Question Pool February 6, 2006
Valid until June 30, 2010
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Shortwave and Scanning Forum
- The ultimate UK Shortwave and Scanning forum
[ Hits: 1612 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low pass filter circuit
- A simple 7 element, Chebyshev low pass filter, rolls of at 30MHz. Attenuation is better than -40dB at 60MHz, -65dB at 90MHz, -80dB at 120MHz.
[ Hits: 5109 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms1 element 17m 10 element 11 element 12 element 13 element 15 element 16 element 18 element 2 element 2 element 7 mhz 20 element 2m 20 element 2m 8 element 3 element 3 element 10m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links