20 m beam47 links
Antennas : 10M
- KG4JJH Moxon Antennas
- A Moxon rectangle antenna projects for the 6 10 15 17 and 20 meter band but include drawings, plans, statistics and homebrewing statistics.
[ Hits: 3775 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- VK2ABQ Mini-Beam antennas
- A compact Beam Antenna That Can Be Built At Home.
Made with lightweight wooden "X" frame with two folded and linear loaded wire elements. The two elements are approximately a half-wave each.
[ Hits: 2597 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 20m mini dipole antenna
- This antenna project is a compact center-loaded wire-dipole. Center-loading is the most efficient way of loading a dipole or mono-pole
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 2 element yagi wire beam
- A 2 element yagi wire-beam antenna for the 20 meter band based on the KJ5VW design
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4986 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.7 ]
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- Design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 7 MHz
- A 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 4355 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Six elements for Six Meters
- A Six-element Yagi Beam for 6 Meter by W1JR proiddes a power gain of 10.2 dB over a dipole it is built on a 24 foot long boom
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 10m 15m 20m
- A simple beam antenna offering good performances on 3 bands by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.5 ]
- Fractal beam antenna for 14 MHz
- A beam fractal antenna for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 1917 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- ZL1BJQ HexBeam antenna
- Hexbeam antenna project for 20, 15 and 10 mtrs
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 4 band Broadband Hex-beam Antenna
- Exagonal Beam antenna cover 20-17-15-10 meters By KE4NU
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- HEXA beam for portable use
- HEXA beam Special Light Dxpedition Version, works on five bands, 10-12-15-17-20 meters and has a total weight of 3 Kg.
[ Hits: 875 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HB9MCZ Home Made HexBeam
- A project for a homemade multiband Hexbeam antenna for 10, 12, 15, 17 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 1523 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Moxon beam for 144 Mhz
- G0KYA Moxon antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Vee Beam Antenna
- A multiband HF Vee Beam antenna at VK5SW.
If you're lucky enough to have the room, perhaps you may like to put up a multiband Vee Beam antenna for the HF bands.
[ Hits: 701 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 2861 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Cushcraft A-3S
- A3S Three Element Beam - 10, 15 & 20 Meters official page at Cushcraft web site
[ Hits: 516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Cushcraft X7 Manual
- Cushcraft X7 20-15-10 Meter 7 element beam Assembly & Installation
[ Hits: 1164 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
You can try similar terms20 m beam beam aim beam dx beam map hex beam x beam zl beam 10 meter beam 4 m moxon beam 40 meter beam 6 meter hex beam beam heading beam headings dual beam g5rv beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links