20 m dipole126 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 20M
- Directional Helical Antenna
- This antenna is intended for the 20-meter Band.
There are two Voltage Fed Helical Dipoles, made with 2 slinky that fed with phase shift in 90 degree
[ Hits: 826 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 2525 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Build your own HF balun
- A balun is a MUST for dipoles or similar antennas when they are feed with coaxial cables. Many hams connect the center conductor of the coaxial cable to one side of the dipole, and the shield to the other. Wrong!
[ Hits: 1452 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- A Co-ax Trap Dipole
- A Co-ax Trap Dipole For 40, 30 and 20 Meters or at Llast that was the intention
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- Simple 20-40 m Dipole Antenna
- A simple TRAP-dipole project for 20 and 40m bands includes EZNec simulations
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Fan Dipole
- The Fan dipole antenna offer a easy to setup and efficient HF multiband antenna that does not require tuners or antenna switches, diagram by YC8PVU.
[ Hits: 2115 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- 20 thru 10 Meter Fan Dipole
- The 20 thru 10 meter dipole is constructed from stranded insulated wire available in most hardware stores.
The feedpoint uses an 8 inch long section of 2 inch diameter PVC pipe. A section of wire joins the elements at either side of the feedpoint to avoid the inductance of square knots used on lower frequencies.
[ Hits: 2098 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- The Fan Dipole Fence
- The FFD is a multiband antenna, quick, easy and cheap. This antenna is designed to work on 80, 40, 20, 17, 10 and 6 meters and to be placed in a backyard.
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- WA2HIP Fan Dipoles
- Two find dipoles one for 75/40/20 and the other for 20/15. These 2 dipoles are at right angles to each other and the 20/15 dipole is located about 6 feet below the 75/40/20 fan dipole.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Fan Dipole for DX
- Modeling an 80/40/20M Fan Dipole for DX by Larry Banks, W1DYJ
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- A Cheap Indoor Dipole for 80m-15m
- NC4JB Josh explain in this article how to setup a simple and cheap indoor dipole antenna that can be used on almost all HF bands
[ Hits: 3122 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- HF Fan Dipole Attic Antenna
- 40/20/10 Meter Fan Dipole attic antenna article by KD2GOE
[ Hits: 1004 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- 70 cm Lindenblad Antenna
- The antenna is a vertical dipole, around which four parasitic elements are forming a circle.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HF Multiple Dipole Antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a multiple dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. The antenna will be designed to operate in the 10, 20, 40 and 80 m bands
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 2168 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 10M band RFD Resonant Feedline Dipole
- A post about the construction and measurements of a Resonant Feedline Dipole cut for the 10M band
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Balloon Vertical Omni-Antennas
- Experimenting vertical wire antennas for 40 and 20 meters supported by balloons resulting in excellent gain in RX and good overall performance against horizontal dipole
[ Hits: 653 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- A Low Cost Multi Band
- W3DZZ trapped multi-band antenna, exposed in this practical wireless article
[ Hits: 1553 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 1148 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Fun and Games with the Spiderbeam 18 Meter Pole
- A portable operation experience with a SpiderBeam pole during a contest, testing wire antennas, like dipole and delta loops configurations on 20 40 and 80 meters band.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms20 m dipole 2m dipole end fed dipole fan dipole qrp fan dipole 1/2 wave dipole 160m dipole ant 20 meter dipole 40 meters dipole 40 metre dipole 80-160 meters dipole all band dipole attic dipole cage dipole circular dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links