20 m dipole136 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : CobWebb
- Building a CobWebb Antenna
- Homebrew a cobwebb antenna for the HF bands. This page describe a cobwebb multiband antenna resonating on 14 18 21 24 and 28 MHz. The cobweb antenna model can be considered a fan dipole, or better, multiple dipoles fed in parallel.
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 20 40 80 Trapped Dipole
- An homemade portable trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band with an optional extension for the 20 meters.
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- A 10-6-4 three band dipole antenna
- A home made dipole antenna for 10m, 6m, 4m bands made with two sections of 450 and 300 Ohm ladder lines, cut to achieve acceptable SWRs on all bands
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A simple 20-40 dipole
- A simple to build full length 20/40 dipole antenna to be used in inverted vee configuration
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Trapped Dipole for 15/20 Meters Bands
- An easy to build dipole for 21 and 14 MHz with traps made by two T50-6 toroids cores mounted on a simple PCB foil
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Testing Dipole vs Indoor Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Testing performances of indoor antenna. A comparison of a magnetic loop antenna vs a classic wire dipole done using wsprlite on 30 meters band.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horizontal Loop Antenna Experiments
- The HF horizontal loop has been around for many years now. This article includes a YouTube video and discusses the reasons for looking at this antenna, its design, and its installation. There are some on-air comparisons against three regular double bazooka (coax) dipoles and the Par SWL End-Fed antenna.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Morgain 40-80 by IM0JZJ
- This folded dipole, can be even built for 10 and 20 meters band, and can also give good results on 15 meters, with the sole lenght of just 20 meter of total lenght. Originally born to work on 40 meters, can be adapted for any band.
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable link dipole
- A lightweight inverted vee antenna that can be supported by a 10 metre long fiberglass squid pole. The antenna is designed to cover 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Portable lightweight link dipole
- A multi band portable link dipole antenna for 20 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Lightweight Link Dipole
- Homebrewing a Lightweight linked dipole HF antenna for portable SOTA operations
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VHF UHF Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- A base station antenna you can easily build for 146,220 or 440 MHz, with performance similar to a J-pole but smaller and less obstrusive
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Buddipole vertical on 40m
- A report on working a CQWW SSB on 40m with a vertical buddipole antenna
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Buddipole vs Wire Dipole on 20m
- A comparison of the buddipole antenna versus a wire dipole done on 20 meters band
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PL259 Surge Arrestor
- Limiting static surges on dipoles, verticals or end fed antennas
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole ofc dipole inv v dipole 20 m dipole 406 dipole fan dipole 10 m dipole 1.25 m dipole u dipole 20 10 dipole fix dipole bud dipole dipole kv 10m dipole fm dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links