20 meter dipole75 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 30M
- A 30 Meter Sloping Dipole Antenna
- This variation of the basic horizontal, half wavelength flat top dipole has proven to be a simple, effective antenna suitable for both home and portable use.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Dipole for 60 meter band
- Short dipole for 60m tropical band ...a total of 12 meters of wire, with a diameter of about 2 mm, divided into four sections.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Buddipole as a J-Pole for 50 MHz
- How to setup and configure the buddipole antenna in the J-Pole mode for the six meter band
[ Hits: 90 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Trapped Dipole for 15/20 Meters Bands
- An easy to build dipole for 21 and 14 MHz with traps made by two T50-6 toroids cores mounted on a simple PCB foil
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Trapped Dipole Antenna for 20-30-40m
- An 20 30 40 meters trapped dipole antenna plan for sota and portable operations.
[ Hits: 157 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Testing Dipole vs Indoor Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Testing performances of indoor antenna. A comparison of a magnetic loop antenna vs a classic wire dipole done using wsprlite on 30 meters band.
[ Hits: 745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Morgain 40-80 by IM0JZJ
- This folded dipole, can be even built for 10 and 20 meters band, and can also give good results on 15 meters, with the sole lenght of just 20 meter of total lenght. Originally born to work on 40 meters, can be adapted for any band.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Portable lightweight link dipole
- A multi band portable link dipole antenna for 20 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZR6KMD 20m Field Dipole
- A simple drawing schematic of a portable field dipole for 14 MHz with dimensions in meters and instruction for setting up the antenna and to store the radial for easy transportation
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Buddipole vs Wire Dipole on 20m
- A comparison of the buddipole antenna versus a wire dipole done on 20 meters band
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar terms10 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 6 meter dipole six meter dipole 40 meter dipole antenna 40 meter shortened dipole simple 40 meter dipole shorten 40 meter dipole with coil 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 6 meter 10 meter antenna 10 6 dipole 20 m dipole 2m dipole dipole 20m dipole 2m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links