20 mhz antenna103 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Magnetic Loop
- Magnetic Loop for the 2m band
- Such kind of omnidirectional antenna gives the possibility to be QRV with horizontal polarisation, as commonly used for the CW and SSB section of the 2m band. This actual design shows a 1.3:1 bandwidth of about 150kHz, centered to 144.200MHz.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maldol MFB-300 HF vertical antenna review
- The Japanese-made Maldol MFB-300 HF vertical antenna offer extremely wide-band performance, with a specified frequency range of 1.0-60 MHz.
[ Hits: 174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 84 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m ssb antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna antenna antenna 20m antenna mf antenna zl
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links