20 mhz antenna105 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : CobWebb
- Building a CobWebb Antenna
- Homebrew a cobwebb antenna for the HF bands. This page describe a cobwebb multiband antenna resonating on 14 18 21 24 and 28 MHz. The cobweb antenna model can be considered a fan dipole, or better, multiple dipoles fed in parallel.
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 80M 4-Square
- An antenna project to obtain a bigger signal on the
80 Meter (3.5 to 3.8 MHz) amateur radio band
[ Hits: 418 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Small Loop for 20 and 15 meter band
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz, an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, November 1991
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wide Band Active Loop Antenna
- A shielded broadband (~200 MHz) active loop antenna offers more quiet and relatively less interference reception.
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- VHF UHF Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- A base station antenna you can easily build for 146,220 or 440 MHz, with performance similar to a J-pole but smaller and less obstrusive
[ Hits: 1322 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links