200 watt8 links
- Multiband end fed antennas
- This is a 200 Watt PEP step up transformer for end fed full and half wave antennas without radials, designed as a 200 Watt PEP
[ Hits: 2078 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3481 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Dentron DTR-2000L restoration
- The Dentron DTR2000L is an HF amplifier from the 1980 era. It uses a single 8877/3CX1500A7 tube to produce about a kilowatt of RF output. In this page NR7N includes info on operation, restoration and mods.
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- 23 cm Amplifier
- A 200 Watt amplifier for 23 cm band
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 2081 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 7331 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- The WB0RIO 28 Mhz Arduino Beacon
- This project involves the construction of a 5 Watt Morse code beacon transmitter that operates in the 28.200 to 28.300 section of the 10 Meter Amateur Radio band. The beacon controller uses an Arduino Uno microprocessor board to produce the three signals that control the transmitter.
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A 500 Watt HF Dummy Load and Power Meter
- This project was published in the April 2004 issue of the Australian magazine Amateur Radio, and has been designed using parts which are very readily available.
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links