220 antenna13 links
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- 3 band J-Pole Antenna
- Pictures of a 2 meter, 220, 440 copper J-Pole antennas
[ Hits: 2563 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Multiband J-Pole Antenna by IZ0UPS
- A multiband J-Pole antenna project that cover 144,220 and 430 MHz. The articles includes several pictures of this multi-band antenna, including handmade schematics and diagrams, project is mainly in Italian
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 5885 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- VHF UHF Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- A base station antenna you can easily build for 146,220 or 440 MHz, with performance similar to a J-pole but smaller and less obstrusive
[ Hits: 2848 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.55 ]
- Tri-Band VHF/UHF Antenna Design
- The TBJ-1 – a triband base antenna was published in March 2017 QST. This antenna covers 2M/220 MHz/70cm in one 6ft 3/4 inch PVC pipe and requires no radials.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ZS6BKW in Inverted-V format
- ZS6BKW antenna design in inverted-v format antenna design at QRZ forums
[ Hits: 2947 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- W6LVP Loop Antennas
- Magnetic loop receive antennas manufacturer. W6LVP loops cover 2200 through 10 meters (135 kHz through 30 MHz) with no tuning or adjustment.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4572 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- HAM IV Rotor restoration
- HAM-IV antenna rotor repari and restore
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 1173 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms1/2 antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 ghz antenna 10m antenna 11m antenna 137 mhz antenna 144 antenna 144 mhz antenna 160 m l-antenna 1m antenna 2.4 antenna 2.4 ghz antenna 20 mhz antenna 20m 10m antenna 20m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links