220 antenna12 links
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 1766 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- 3 band J-Pole Antenna
- Pictures of a 2 meter, 220, 440 copper J-Pole antennas
[ Hits: 2445 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Multiband J-Pole Antenna by IZ0UPS
- A multiband J-Pole antenna project that cover 144,220 and 430 MHz. The articles includes several pictures of this multi-band antenna, including handmade schematics and diagrams, project is mainly in Italian
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 5754 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- VHF UHF Coaxial Dipole Antenna
- A base station antenna you can easily build for 146,220 or 440 MHz, with performance similar to a J-pole but smaller and less obstrusive
[ Hits: 2685 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- ZS6BKW in Inverted-V format
- ZS6BKW antenna design in inverted-v format antenna design at QRZ forums
[ Hits: 2894 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- W6LVP Loop Antennas
- Magnetic loop receive antennas manufacturer. W6LVP loops cover 2200 through 10 meters (135 kHz through 30 MHz) with no tuning or adjustment.
[ Hits: 114 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4536 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- HAM IV Rotor restoration
- HAM-IV antenna rotor repari and restore
[ Hits: 1063 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 137 kHz antenna preamplifier
- A simple 137 kHz antenna preamplifier to make your FT-817 (and others) useable on 2200m band.
[ Hits: 1142 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Cross Band Repeaters
- Crossband Repeating is a process where a Ham transmits one signal on one band (typically UHF), and it is received by another radio with a better antenna/power installation, and re-transmitted (typically on VHF) to another radio system, or a repeater. Everyday examples of cross-band repeaters are repeater receive sites that hear the input signals on 2m and retransmit those signals on a frequency higher than 220 MHz.
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms1/2 antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10m antenna 11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 160 m l-antenna 2.4 ghz antenna 20m dx antenna 220 antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 40m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links