2m 20 element8 links
- 3 element Yagi Antenna for 14 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 3 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 20 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 2 Element Yagi
- A simple to build Yagi 2 element antenna for 15 or 20 meters band by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 2420 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3698 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- LFA Antenna for 40m by YO2MBU
- LFA 2 elements Loop Antennafor 40m by YO2MBU
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi
- A0 element super low-noise simple to build Yagi for 70cms. Uses 1/4 inch and 12 inch tube/rod
[ Hits: 1947 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5535 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20m 40m trapped squid pole antenna
- An homemade portable vertical antenna with a trap near the mid point of the main element. The trap is made with 42mm diameter PVC pipe with 9 turns of wire on it
[ Hits: 2374 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6946 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
You can try similar terms1 element 17m 10 element 11 element 12 element 13 element 15 element 16 element 18 element 2 element 2 element 7 mhz 20 element 2m 20 element 2m 8 element 3 element 3 element 10m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links