2m 8 element6 links
- 4 element Yagi Antenna for 10 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 4 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 10 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7191 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 70cm 2 x 11 elements Cubical Quad
- A group of 2x11 elements all grounded quad antenna for portable operation on 70cm. Included detailed pictures and measurements.
[ Hits: 2135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 677 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 13 elements VHF UHF Yagi
- Yagi with 5 Elements on 2 m, 8 Elements on 70cm and one Feedpoint by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6949 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
You can try similar terms1 element 17m 10 element 11 element 12 element 13 element 15 element 16 element 18 element 2 element 2 element 7 mhz 20 element 2m 20 element 2m 8 element 3 element 3 element 10m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links