2m 8 element6 links
- 4 element Yagi Antenna for 10 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 4 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 10 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7262 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 70cm 2 x 11 elements Cubical Quad
- A group of 2x11 elements all grounded quad antenna for portable operation on 70cm. Included detailed pictures and measurements.
[ Hits: 2156 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dual Band Satellite Yagi
- The antenna is a VHF side is a 2m moxon, tuned on 145.825 MHz. The driven element of the moxon couples to a driven element for a 5 element 70cms Yagi, tuned on 436.5 MHz.
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 13 elements VHF UHF Yagi
- Yagi with 5 Elements on 2 m, 8 Elements on 70cm and one Feedpoint by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6952 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 7 element yagi 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array 2 element yagi 17 meters 3 element yagis antennas for hf 4 element cubical quad
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links