2m and 5 m beam9 links
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. This beam antenna is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 18592 | Votes: 349 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 4669 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 10m 15m 20m
- A simple beam antenna offering good performances on 3 bands by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Moxon beam for 144 Mhz
- G0KYA Moxon antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5539 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1943 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6948 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar terms10 m beam 10m beam 12 10 beam 144 mhz beam 17 m beam 17m beam 2 ele 6m beam 2 ele beam 20 15 10m beam 20 m beam 20m beam 2m 5 ele beam 2m and 5 m beam 2m beam 3 el 6m beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links