2m band antenna57 links - and 1 categories
- Moxon Rectangles
- Using moxon rectangles for WARC-Band antennas
[ Hits: 3426 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8138 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7941 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7150 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0-7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9846 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- Description and phots of a DIY moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this compact antenna for 50 mhz by N2MH
[ Hits: 30340 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- X-Beam for 6m 2m and 70cm
- X-Beam antenna by K0EMT for 50 Mhz and VHF UHF bands
[ Hits: 4662 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2357 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14744 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Copper Cactus J pole 2 metter 70 Cm dualband
- Homebrew a j-pole 2mt and 70 cm antenna project. Make it cheap. This article includes homebrewing instructions, parts lists, tools needed and printable documentation.
[ Hits: 8111 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- The simple 144/440 copper pipe J
- A simple dual band VHF UHF jpole antenna Projects by Dale Kubichek
[ Hits: 5874 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5538 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 7298 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm presentation PDF file
[ Hits: 27112 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2977 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4361 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3607 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11715 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 8.61 ]
You can try similar terms2m band antenna 2m band vhf antenna 4m band antenna a low band antenna air band antenna all band antenna for apa all band hf antenna antenna 40m band antenna for 30 m band antenna for 80 m band antenna for air band duo band vhf antenna fm band antenna hf all band antenna hf all band antenna for
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links