2m dipole antenna16 links
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Simple 2-Meter Dipole Antenna
- A 2 meter dipole antenna by KV5R
[ Hits: 752 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7191 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 1528 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka
- The Broadband Double-Bazooka Antenna- How Broad Is It? Adapted from Technical Correspondence, QST, September 1976, the increasing interest in using the coaxial dipole via W2DU
[ Hits: 4859 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 160 80 12m Dipole
- How complicated can a dipole be? Well, pretty complicated! Read on for details.
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 10m 15m 20m
- A simple beam antenna offering good performances on 3 bands by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 1730 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- VHF UHF Fan Dipole Antenna
- Author describes in this post a unique copper pipe fan dipole that he created and that provides fantastic results
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple?
[ Hits: 2365 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Simple Dipole Antenna for 2m
- A simple portable dipole antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 1292 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How change a shaft on a Steppir Dipole
- PE2MC show how to change a shaft on a 30/40 meters Steppir Dipole antenna with pictures and instructions
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RFD Antenna for 2m
- Building a Resonant Feed line Dipole for 2 Meters
[ Hits: 474 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- VHF / UHF Antenna Design
- A dipole for 2m, 4m, 6m band an hamdwritten note for a homemade vhf antenna that can be tuned across the VHF band
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 2812 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4367 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3616 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
You can try similar terms144 mhz dipole antenna 2m dipole antenna 4 dipole antenna 80m dipole antenna about dipole antenna antenna vhf dipole best dipole antenna dipole antenna for 11 me dipole antenna for 40 mt dipole antenna for v dipole antenna kit dipole antenna wi dipole-antenna end fed dipole antenna fan dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links