3 element yagi95 links
Antennas : 2M
- Lightweight 4 Element Yagi for 2 meters
- A 4 elements Yagi-Uda antenna for 144.3 MHz plan with dimensions and yagimax dimension calculation
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- 2 Element 30 meter Yagi Antenna
- Dimensions and EZNEC plots for a 2 Element 30 meter Yagi antenna with 28 Ohm featuring 4.3 dBd Gain and a 16dB F/B with a good bandwidth.
[ Hits: 332 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 40 Meters
- An homebrew project for a 3 element coil-loaded Yagi beam antenna for 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 3 Element 12,5 Ohm Yagi for 50 MHz
- Article about a high-gain, narrow-band version feature 7.15 dBd and a F/B 13dB with details on how to setup in array mode
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antenna Plan for 6 meter
- A short boom, wideband 3 element yagi antenna plan for six meters that cover the entire band with a resonable performance and a 50 Ohm SWR of less 2:1. Article appeared in QST August 2007
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 432 MHz 5 elements Yagi
- 5 Element Yagi with Conventional Driver, this little Yagi has a high F/B, which makes it quite useful as a contest stack.
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DG7YBN - GTV 70-2m
- A compact Yagi with bent Driven Element. Worlds smallest yagi that did EME QSO
[ Hits: 281 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- EF7018 - UHF 18 Elements Yagi Antenna Plan
- A 70 cm yagi antenna design by YU7EF includes tables with antenna elements dimension and spacing.
This UHF Yagi antenna plan provides a maximum gain of 17.93 db
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A 20 meter Moxon Antenna
- Moxons work great, and they take up less space than full size two element Yagis
[ Hits: 1506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Portable or Emergency VHF Antennas
- Ground Plane - 1/4 wave vertical, J-Pole, 3 Element Yagi Beam and simple antenna supports
[ Hits: 791 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- VHF 10 element Yagi
- A ten element ultra-lightweight yagi beam antenna for 144 MHz based on YU7EF design concept
[ Hits: 568 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.2 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms21 element yagi 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 7 element yagi 2 element yagi 17 meters 6 meter 2 element yagi 7 element yagi calculator 11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 3 element quad 5 element quad 2m 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links