3 g yagi184 links
Antennas : 10M
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5473 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4909 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for shortwave
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10m-30m
[ Hits: 5818 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11360 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 19996 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 40189 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6502 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 5197 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 27254 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3689 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 7959 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- A portable three element 6M yagi
- A homemade antenna plan for a portable yagi beam antenna for the Six meters. Consist of a 3 elements yagi beam design include antenna dimensions, with elements lenght and spacing.
[ Hits: 5299 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14400 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3495 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
[ Hits: 9155 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8827 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4513 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11878 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.53 ]
You can try similar terms3el 40m yagi 40m yagi 7 yagi 6m yagi 433 mhz yagi 27 mhz yagi 20m yagi 21 meg yagi 50 m yagi yagi 4 el v yagi cb yagi 12m 17m yagi 40 m yagi 6 el yagi for cb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links