3 meter antenna322 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- The Cobra Antenna
- A folded wire antenna for 160 meters as appeared on 73 amateur radio magazine june 1997
[ Hits: 1281 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Half-Wave 17 Meter Rotatable dipole
- The K7EFX Multiband 3-Half-Wave 6-Meter, Half-Wave 17-Meter, Rotatable Antenna
[ Hits: 424 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Lightweight 4 Element Yagi for 2 meters
- A 4 elements Yagi-Uda antenna for 144.3 MHz plan with dimensions and yagimax dimension calculation
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- K7EA 30 Meter Ground Plane Antenna
- A 30 Meter Quarter Wave DIY Ground Plane Antenna that loads up nicely also on 12 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- 2 Element 30 meter Yagi Antenna
- Dimensions and EZNEC plots for a 2 Element 30 meter Yagi antenna with 28 Ohm featuring 4.3 dBd Gain and a 16dB F/B with a good bandwidth.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40m Vertical End-Fed Antenna
- A quarter wave vertical end-fed antenna for the 40 meters band. As all vertical antennas, also this aerial requires a good earthing system. In this project the ground is composed by twelve 4, wires buried in the lawn by using a spade to create a slit to drop the wire into.
[ Hits: 1283 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 40 Meters
- An homebrew project for a 3 element coil-loaded Yagi beam antenna for 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antenna Plan for 6 meter
- A short boom, wideband 3 element yagi antenna plan for six meters that cover the entire band with a resonable performance and a 50 Ohm SWR of less 2:1. Article appeared in QST August 2007
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 93 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Building and Using an Experimental Beverage
- An interesting article about planning and testing beverage antennas for 80 and 160 meters in a rural location
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The 40/30 Pyramid
- A dual band delta loop antenna resonating on 30 and 40 meters band using a single wire for the top slopers on both 30 and 40 meters and does not need any balun
[ Hits: 400 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Testing Dipole vs Indoor Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Testing performances of indoor antenna. A comparison of a magnetic loop antenna vs a classic wire dipole done using wsprlite on 30 meters band.
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna for 40-20m
- If you have space constraint at your QTH for a HF antenna, you can try contructing this HF magnetic loop antenna for 40-20 meters bands
[ Hits: 956 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Portable Vertical Antenna
- A home made portable vertical antenna, that with a single 1/4 wave counterpoise wire is possible to achieve less than 1.5:1 SWR on 40, 30, and 20 meter bands. It is basically a center load, shortened ground plain vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 196 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WX9DX Quad Antenna
- A two meter Quad antenna project with detailed instructions on how to adjust the Quad gamma match
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Cobra Antenna - A folded dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for the 80 and 40 meters band obtained by folding elements of a dipole and feeding with a 1:4 balun.
[ Hits: 543 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
You can try similar terms160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 160 meter ham antenna 10 6 meter antenna 10 and 11 meter antenna 10 meter antenna 10 meter eh antenna 10 meter end fed antenna 11 meter antenna 12 meter antenna 15 meter antenna 160 30 meter antenna 160 meter antenna 160-meter-antenna 17 meter antenna 2 and 6 meter antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links