4 el yagi for 50 mhz17 links
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4304 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- WB7PMP 4 and 7 elements yagi for 50 Mhz
- Original drawing and design of a 4 and 7 elements yagi antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 1427 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 3141 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- Six elements yagi antenna for 6 meters band.
This antenna design is based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI, uses a 6.5 m boom, feature 12.0 dBi gain and 35dB front/back
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The 4 over 4 Yagi for use on 50 MHz:
- 4 Stacked 4 element yagi for six meters band
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- A Six element antenna for the 50 MHz Amateur Radio Band v4 by DF9CY
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 50 Mhz yagis
- Three Yagi antennas for the six meters band by 9A7PJT. Include a 4 element yagi, a custom design 4 element, and a 5 element yagi with antennas pictures and design.
[ Hits: 478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 644 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- 6 elements Yagi for 6 meter
- A six element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz by KC4UMO
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 12,5 Ohm 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- 2-Element-12,5-Ohm-Yagi with 0,40m-Boom complete description of all details for building this Yagi and stacking to an array
[ Hits: 423 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 289 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 5389 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- 6 Element Yagi for 432 Mhz
- U6YRN 6 element yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz
[ Hits: 10608 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- 5 elements DK7ZB Yagi for 70MHz
- A 5 elements homemade DK7ZB yagi antenna for 4 meters band based on a 50MHz TONNA
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 2 el yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 4 el yagi for 50 mhz 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi 70 cm yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 2m yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links