4 el yagi for 50 mhz17 links
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4294 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- WB7PMP 4 and 7 elements yagi for 50 Mhz
- Original drawing and design of a 4 and 7 elements yagi antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 1418 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 3126 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- Six elements yagi antenna for 6 meters band.
This antenna design is based on the QuickYagi 4 software by WA7RAI, uses a 6.5 m boom, feature 12.0 dBi gain and 35dB front/back
[ Hits: 584 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The 4 over 4 Yagi for use on 50 MHz:
- 4 Stacked 4 element yagi for six meters band
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 6 Elements Yagi for 50 MHz
- A Six element antenna for the 50 MHz Amateur Radio Band v4 by DF9CY
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 50 Mhz yagis
- Three Yagi antennas for the six meters band by 9A7PJT. Include a 4 element yagi, a custom design 4 element, and a 5 element yagi with antennas pictures and design.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.2 ]
- 6 elements Yagi for 6 meter
- A six element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz by KC4UMO
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Six Meter Yagi Beam
- Article describing how to homebrew a yagi antenna for 50 MHz, includes plans for a four and five elements yagi beam and details how how match impedence with a gamma match
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 12,5 Ohm 2 element Yagi for 50 MHz
- 2-Element-12,5-Ohm-Yagi with 0,40m-Boom complete description of all details for building this Yagi and stacking to an array
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 437 MHz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 MHz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 5347 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- 6 Element Yagi for 432 Mhz
- U6YRN 6 element yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz
[ Hits: 10574 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.58 ]
- 5 elements DK7ZB Yagi for 70MHz
- A 5 elements homemade DK7ZB yagi antenna for 4 meters band based on a 50MHz TONNA
[ Hits: 918 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms146 mhz yagi 2 el yagi 20m yagi 222 yagi 2m yagi 4 el yagi for 50 mhz 40m yagi 50 mhz yagi 70 cm yagi lte yagi vhf yagi yagi yagi 4 el 2m yagi 80 yagi for vhf and uhf
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links