4 element245 links
Antennas : 17M
- 4 Element Yagi for 18 MHz
- A 4 element yagi beam antenna for the 17 meters band with pictures and element dimension and spacing
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 40 Meters
- An homebrew project for a 3 element coil-loaded Yagi beam antenna for 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrewing a 6 Meter Yagi
- In this PDF article Zack Lau describe how to homebrew a four element yagi beam antenna for 50 MHz band, including how to build mounting blocks and tubing clamps to hold elements.
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DG7YBN - GTV 70-2m
- A compact Yagi with bent Driven Element. Worlds smallest yagi that did EME QSO
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenne double-bazooka
- A page in french dedicated to the double bazooka antenna, with a short history of this antenna model and main characteristics including a comparison versus the dipole antenna and formulas to determine elements size.
[ Hits: 509 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar terms7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y 15 element 7 element 4 element 3 element 14 mhz 2 element 7 mhz 2 element 91 element a3s 15m element 15m element for as3 4 element 144 16 element 5 element 4 element 40m 7 element for 50 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links