4 element252 links
Antennas : 10M
- DIY 4 Element Yagi
- A home made 4 element yagi antenna that can be easily adapted for 10 meter band
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 Element Yagi for 18 MHz
- A 4 element yagi beam antenna for the 17 meters band with pictures and element dimension and spacing
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Super Duper Moxon for 144 MHz
- 6 element super duper moxon antenna for the 144 MHz, a modified HAARP Antenna projetc
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Element 30 meter Yagi Antenna
- Dimensions and EZNEC plots for a 2 Element 30 meter Yagi antenna with 28 Ohm featuring 4.3 dBd Gain and a 16dB F/B with a good bandwidth.
[ Hits: 244 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 40 Meters
- An homebrew project for a 3 element coil-loaded Yagi beam antenna for 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 elements Folded Yagi Antenna for 6 Meters
- 50MHz Collapsible 2 Element Mini Beam antenna, an overview the development of the 6MBA.
[ Hits: 193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 3 Element Beam for 50 MHz
- A six meter band 3 element yagi beam antenna project with shortened elements using coax cables with the outer ends stripped and the center conductor shorted in somewhat of a Bazooka antenna.
[ Hits: 208 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antenne double-bazooka
- A page in french dedicated to the double bazooka antenna, with a short history of this antenna model and main characteristics including a comparison versus the dipole antenna and formulas to determine elements size.
[ Hits: 652 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 144 MHz Crossed Yagi Antenna
- 2 meter versuion of a 5 elements crossed yagi antenna.
[ Hits: 112 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Dual Band VHF UHF Yagi Antenna projects
- On this page are designs for Dual Band 2M / 70cm antennas. All antennas are 50 ohm designed driver. These Yagis have a unique element called a Open Sleeve. 4 Element 5 element and 9 element Dual Band - 2M / 70cm antenna projects
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Cobra Antenna - A folded dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for the 80 and 40 meters band obtained by folding elements of a dipole and feeding with a 1:4 balun.
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 3 Element Yagi Antennas for 144 MHz SSB-CW
- A great and efficient monoband VHF portable antenna. The article consist of two version of a 12.5 Ohm 3 elements yagi beam antenna plans for the two meter band, a full sized and a shortened version expecially designed for the SSB and CW on 144 MHz.
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar terms11 element 3 element 5 element 2m 21 element yagi 3 element quad 3 element yagi 4 element yagi for 10m 4 element yagi for 40m 5 element quad 2m 7 element yagi 2 element 2 meter quad 2 element phased array 2 element yagi 17 meters 3 element yagis antennas for hf 4 element cubical quad
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links