4 element251 links
- Delta Quad by F6CNE
- A 4 element delta quad antenna for 15 meters in french
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A 5 elements Vee log-yagi for 10m
- 5 elements "vee" log-yagi for 10m band- boom lenght : 4mt. Gain : over 10 dBd , f/b =over 40 db (deep null) f/b= min 20dB for different polarization signals
[ Hits: 4359 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4463 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- M3FVB 2 meter quad
- Photos and building procedure for a home brew 2 elements Quad for 144 mhz.
[ Hits: 4790 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3699 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 8118 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14394 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- K4TX Delta Loop for 40 Meters
- 40 Meter 2 Element Parasitic Delta Loop wire antenna with pictures of delta loop assembling
[ Hits: 6595 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- A 6m portable 4 element quad
- This antenna is based on a design for a portable 2 element 6m Quad by VE7CA, which is featured in the 19th Edition of the ARRL Antenna Handbook
[ Hits: 6386 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.35 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WB7PMP 4 and 7 elements yagi for 50 Mhz
- Original drawing and design of a 4 and 7 elements yagi antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 432 Mhz 8 Element Quagi Antenna
- How to build a 432 Mhz Quagi, using a wood-made boom, and gives a 13 DBI Gain
[ Hits: 12826 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- N3DNO's Antenna calculator
[ Hits: 4774 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5537 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A homebrew 10-element 900 MHz quagi
- A 10 elements quagi antenna for 900 mhz
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 63474 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- 4 element yagi for 20 meters
- Pictures and plans of a 4 elements yagi beam antenna for 14 Mhz
[ Hits: 12601 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- A low pass filter circuit
- A simple 7 element, Chebyshev low pass filter, rolls of at 30MHz. Attenuation is better than -40dB at 60MHz, -65dB at 90MHz, -80dB at 120MHz.
[ Hits: 5126 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.11 ]
You can try similar terms1 element 17m 10 element 11 element 12 element 13 element 15 element 16 element 18 element 2 element 2 element 7 mhz 20 element 2m 20 element 2m 8 element 3 element 3 element 10m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links