4 element245 links
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3631 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- 4N1SM 5 elements yagi for 15 Meters
- EF155A1 21 MHz monobander antenna by YU7EF
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5953 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3475 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 7052 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 2051 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A 5-element beam for Four
- 5-element antenna, with which G0JJL has worked lots of EU crossband, and won the RSGB Christmas Cumulatives 70MHz section twice in a row.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
[ Hits: 3829 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 4 el yagi for 50 Mhz
- The EF0604S is a compact 4 elements yagi antenna plan for six meters band featuring 8.77 dBi gain and a front back gain of 17.89 dB. Article includes elements dimensions and spacing, along to pictures of some homebrewed examples.
[ Hits: 2930 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- G7CNF dual band yagi for 4 and 6 m
- A 5 Element dual band, single feed solution for 4m and 6m built by Nigel Coleman.
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 4el. Hentenna for 50MHz
- A 4 elements Hentenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 3808 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 1200Mhz 40elements YAGI
- A table with element size and spacing for a 40 Elements yagi antenna for 1200 Mhz
[ Hits: 1716 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The G4ZU Bird Yagi
- Interesting variant on the 3-element Yagi.
Lightweight fiberglass (or similar) tubes supporting a wire structure of elements
[ Hits: 3106 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 6 Element Yagi for 432 Mhz
- U6YRN 6 element yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz
[ Hits: 10232 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- KG4MXH Royal Palm Elementary School ARC
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
[ Hits: 1166 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 3101 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- DL9VF Exam Trainer
- Franks US license exam trainer, a PC program to prepare yourself for the written test (element 2,3 and 4) of the amateur radio exam performed by the FCC/VEC
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y 5 element 4 element 40m 9 element 16 element 1 element 17m 15 element 3 element 4 element 47 element 13 element 2 element 7 mhz 3 element 14 mhz 7 element 28 mhz 43 element
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links