40 antenn402 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 52219 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10944 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- 40m/80m Portable antenna
- Portable wire antenna for 40 and 80 meter made with a RF Chocke. Can be adapted to work on 160 meters by adding additional 6.9 meters wire at its end.
[ Hits: 59388 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- K4TX Delta Loop for 40 Meters
- 40 Meter 2 Element Parasitic Delta Loop wire antenna with pictures of delta loop assembling
[ Hits: 6671 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 11885 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 91173 | Votes: 106 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3558 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 40 M. triangular full wave vertical loop
- A 40 meters band full wave antenna project plan with model, adding the Missing Leg to the Inverted-L Antenna
[ Hits: 12909 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12630 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3246 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 9977 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.4 ]
- Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
[ Hits: 6230 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14872 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9537 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 5135 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 6021 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- P40E CQ WW CW
- 2002 CQ WW CW antennas and shack
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- GS Manufacturing
- HF Mobile and maritime antennas for 40-80-160 meters
[ Hits: 1512 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6761 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 9.24 ]