40 antenn461 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3895 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Easy wire antenna for 40-20-10 meters
- PE3HMP project of a triband wire antenna for 40 20 10 meters band, made using home made coils
[ Hits: 10821 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Invisible DX antenna for the low bands
- Article by DK5WL describes a multi-band DX antenna for the 160m-40m amateur radio bands with
low visibility but great performance for long distance communication.
[ Hits: 6400 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ground Plane for 7 MHz
- How to build a ground plane antenna for the 40 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2845 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- EH antenna for 40 meters band
- A 19 inch EH antenna for the 7 MHz
[ Hits: 3327 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 40 meter Moxon by SM0DTK
- A wire moxon antenna plan for the 7 Mhz
[ Hits: 6742 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3970 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2 elements YAGI for field day operation
- A wire yagi antenna for 20 and 40 meters band suitable for outdoor and field day operations
[ Hits: 13062 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Thick Loop
- The performance of a small magnetic loop can be improved constructing it larger, thicker or both.
The antenna is covering from 12 Megahertz to 32 megahertz and adding a 156 Pico farads ceramic capacitor it resonates on the 40 meters band.
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Another vertical antenna for 30, 40 and 80 meters
- This article is to describe a multi band DX-dedicated antenna offering a minimum of compromises (such as lossy traps), for the hams not having any high-support
[ Hits: 4099 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Inverted L Portable Antenna
- An 87ft inverted L portable antenna working on 80 40 30 20 15 meters band by N5ESE
[ Hits: 2239 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- AO-40 70cm Uplink Antenna
- Homebrew satellite antenna by G6LVB
[ Hits: 2056 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MFJ-940 modification
- The MFJ-940 VERSA TUNER II is a useful little antenna tuner for the HF-bands. However it suffers from a minor design error, which can be easily rectified.
[ Hits: 2372 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 4394 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- High Performance 802.11 Antenna
- It is cheap and simple and has a gain of about 17 dBi.
[ Hits: 8330 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3527 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 19265 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DK9SQ Antennen
- Walter Spieth Antennen offer, Duoband-Portable-Log. Periodic 2m/70cm, Vertical-Loop-Antenna,10-40 Meter and PortableW3DZZ-Antenna as well as fiberglass tubes
[ Hits: 2317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]