40 m antenna449 links - and 9 categories
Antennas : 40M
- 2 element GP for 7 MHz
- A 2-element Parasitic Ground Plane for 40 Meters concept antenna
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 40 Meter Delta Loop
- A multi band delta loop antenna that work on 20 and 40 meters band, that can be used either on 15 meters with poor performances
[ Hits: 1768 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 7 MHz Alumium Delta Loop
- An inverted triangle Delta Loop Antenna for the 40 meter band made with aluminium pipes, each element is 14,2 meters including a home made aluminium mount.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- 40-10 Delta Loop Antenna
- A multi band inverted delta loop antenna project that can be used from 40 to 10 meters band with full details and analysis of antenna performances on each band, document includes EZNec reports and setup pictures
[ Hits: 9277 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- The 40 Meter Inverted V Antenna
- This 40 meter Inverted V antenna was tested and tuned at a height of 35 feet and proved excellent results. The ends of the antenna are about 11 feet above the ground. Article and video available
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Linear Loaded 40m Dipole
- A simple dipole for 40m band feeded with 450-Ohm openwire feedline includes MMANA Gal files to download
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 7 Element 440Mhz Yagi
- An home made UHF 7 elements Yagi antenna project
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- UHF Dual Rectangle Antenna
- The antenna described here is a direct-connect dual-rectangle beam for use on 70 cm between 440 and 450 MHz
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Optimized 40M Vertical Array
- A two element 40 meter vertical antenna array. A real project built, tuned and tested.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- End-Fed 6-40 M Multiband Antenna
- This project produces an inexpensive, multiband, end fed HF antenna matchbox, quick and easy to setup. This project creates a trifilar wound, 9:1 UNUN toroid matching transformer. Handles 100W and need an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Multiband End-Fed Antenna
- A homebrew project for a multiband end-fed antenna made with a single FT140-43 and 50pf capacitor and 20 meters of wire.
[ Hits: 2712 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- 20m Half-Wave End Fed
- A Half wave antenna has a high impedance feed point. This can be matched using a 1/4 wave stub matching section and converts the 40m vertical into an L-shaped 20m J-Pole antenna. The 300 ohm feeder used for this purpose must be kept away from the ground.
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tri-Band J-Pole
- This strange looking antenna is a combination of Coupled-Resonator principle by K9AY and a quarter stubs to achieve low angle radiation pattern. Designed with 4nec2 NEC based antenna modeler and optimizer for 145/220/440MHz bands
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads
- A 2 element small footprint 40 meter phased, reversible, downsized quad array antenna.
[ Hits: 831 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Triband Receiving Loop for 160/80/40m
- A receiving only loop antenna for low bands, cover 160 to 40 meters with a remote antenna switch box well described and illustrated in this article
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Resonant Feed Line Antenna for 40m
- A Resonant FeeD line (RFD) antenna for 7 MHz prohect tested and tuned.
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Balanced Antenna Tuner
- A Home made QRP tuner for 10-40 meters
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ground plane for 144, 222 and 440 MHz
- Here we have a ground plane antenna mostly used for 144, 222, 440 Mhz. Its one of the simplest antennas to make. New hams can build this with little to no experience in antenna building.
[ Hits: 742 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- End Connected Windom
- This page describes a successful antenna designed during 2014. It covers 4 HF bands 40/20/15/10m. A developed version of the old Windom idea, where the feed point is off centre.
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links