40 meter dipole antenna68 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Dipole Antennas
- Postage Stamp 40 Meter Wire Dipole Antenna
- Build yourself a postage stamp 40 meter wire dipole antenna that fits in a space a little over 20 wide and works reasonably well at low heights
[ Hits: 2639 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- A shortened 40 meter rotary dipole
- The antenna build into this project is made from 2 fishing poles on a fiberglass pole in the center.
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- A Simple 40 Meter Vertical for Field Day
- A dipole antenna for 7 MHz support for this antenna is fiberglass military mast
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Broadband 80 meter dipole
- The AB2RA bowtie 80 meter antenna includes also a 40 meter dipole
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortened 80m Antenna
- An antenna for 80 meters band for those who does not have enough space to setup a halwave wire dipole that is aprox 130ft or 40 meters. The antenna is an open-wire-fed shortened dipole
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 20 40 80 Trapped Dipole
- An homemade portable trapped dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band with an optional extension for the 20 meters.
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5 ]
- Compact fan dipole for 40 30 and 20 meters band
- An homemade fan dipole antenna for 20 30 40 meter bands, setup in a 15 meter wide garden. The longest leg for 40 meter is folded to fit in the 7.5 m
[ Hits: 1016 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The KL3JM modified SRI Fan Dipole for 80-40-20 Meters
- The antenna in this project is a modification of the techniques used to design a multiband fan type dipole with little or no tuning involved having a total space of 105 feet
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 6 Bands Fan Dipole Antenna
- Extension to an existing fan dipole originally modeled for 40 20 and 6 meters. This modification will add 80 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 1033 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- OCF Dipole
- This is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It is a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 current balun at the offset feedpoint. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters with 15 meters and WARC bands
[ Hits: 2519 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.6 ]
- Portable lightweight link dipole
- A multi band portable link dipole antenna for 20 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 3051 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Balloon Vertical Omni-Antennas
- Experimenting vertical wire antennas for 40 and 20 meters supported by balloons resulting in excellent gain in RX and good overall performance against horizontal dipole
[ Hits: 727 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- OH2EC Antenna
- A trapped dipole antenna based on the orignal W3DZZ antenna design resonating on 80 40 20 15 10 meters
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Cobra Antenna - A folded dipole
- A wire dipole antenna for the 80 and 40 meters band obtained by folding elements of a dipole and feeding with a 1:4 balun.
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Fun and Games with the Spiderbeam 18 Meter Pole
- A portable operation experience with a SpiderBeam pole during a contest, testing wire antennas, like dipole and delta loops configurations on 20 40 and 80 meters band.
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The Buddipole Deluxe Antenna Review
- The Buddipole antenna is a very compact lightweight antenna that covers from 40 meters to 2 meters as standard and can be homebrewed to work on 80m and 160m or larger coils can be bought for 80m operation.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar terms40 meter dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna 80 meter dipole antenna 10 meter dipole 2 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 6 meter dipole 60 meter dipole six meter dipole 40 meter shortened dipole balun for 10 meter dipole simple 40 meter dipole shorten 40 meter dipole with coil dipole hf antenna swl dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links