40 meter dipole antenna76 links - and 1 categories
Pages: [prev] 1 2 3 4Antennas : 30M
- SAFARI 40-30m vertical Antenna
- Roach pole vertical antenna for 40 and 30 meters band featuring good performance on short skips contacts compared to wire dipole
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Spiral Dipole Antenna for 40m
- This antenna is an off-center fed spiral dipole for 40 meters. The spiral dipole is very compact, making it well-suited for limited space (like an apartment patio), while the off-center feed gives the antenna some multiband capability.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Ham radio 40-meter dipole: your first antenna
- How to home made a custom home made dipole antenna for the 40 meters band, just 66 feet long. Enjoy the band openings during the evening and play morse code or digital modes on this magic band.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40m loaded dipole
- This is an short dipole for 7 MHz. Total length of this dipole is just 10 meters, 33 feet. Missing lenght is balanced by a coil made of 49 turns of a 40mm diameter pvc pipe. The use of a choke balun is recommended, as always, to adapt the unbalanced coax cable to the balanced antenna, and to prevent RF feed back along the coax shield.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Make a Compatct Dipole for 7 MHz
- This article demonstrate how to build and mount a 40 meter loaded dipole using basic materials. This antenna reduce the overall length of an HF dipole through the use of loading coils.
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Half-Length Dipoles for 40 Meters
- Complete collection of the four main parts of this excellet research on modelling and designing half wave dipole antennas for 40 meters band, covering all aspects beginning from full wave length antennas, to shortened, loaded and reshaped dipoles
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- 40-80 Coax Trap Dipole
- Full article on how to build a home-made wire dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band.
Article is fully in italian, as it was published on ARI RadioRivista, but is plenty of self explaining pictures that will guide you on homebrewing this trapped dipole antenna for the lower amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Trapped Dipole Antenna for 20-30-40m
- An 20 30 40 meters trapped dipole antenna plan for sota and portable operations.
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Multiband Dipole for 40 30 17 m
- A portable home made wire dipole antenna that works on 40 30 and 17 meters band.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Quad Band Inverted V Antenna
- An inverted V Dipole antenna for HF bands, working on 10 20 40 and 80 meters band. PDF Presentation
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- 80m-40m Loaded Dipole
- A dual band dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band. Total lenght of 26 meters, foreseen two coils at aprox 11 meters distance from center feed.
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 20 / 40 Meter Short Coil Loaded Dipole Antenna
- Experimenting a 20 40 meter short coil loaded dipole antenna with the goal to keep the total length under 40 feet so that the dipole can be mounted on two 20 foot fiberglass pole to make a 20/40 meter rotatable dipole.
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Fan Dipole Antenna for 40 20 and 6 meters
- A fand dipole antenna home made for the 7,14,50 MHz.
This article descbribes how to homebrew the antenna, hot to setup and some SWR measurements.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Homebrew an OCF Off-Center Fed Dipole Antenna
- This type of antenna is a popular antenna design as the performance is very good across the HF bands and requires little or no tuning. It’s a dipole fed off center with a 4:1 balun at the offset feed point. The antenna shown covers 80, 40, 20 and 10 meters. The formula can also be used to adjust the overall length to cover more or fewer bands and the resulting overall length. 160-10m, 80-10m or 40-10 meters depending on your available space. Other bands will require a tuner.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- W3DZZ Multiband Antenna
- An easy to build and extremely high performance antenna, works perfectly on all HF bands 3.5-28 MHz with some compromises, it is basically an half wave dipole for 40-80 meters, an LC circuit or trap 40 meters allows you to use a single radiating element.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Lazy H Array Antenna for 40 meter
- Make them simple then Make them work. The LAZY H antenna is a general type of antenna that is in the curtain array family.
By placing two 1 wavelength dipoles in a plane that is at right angles to the direction of maximum radiation and keeping the proper in-phase current condition to each element, you can achieve a high gain bi-directional antenna.
[ Hits: 266 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
Pages: [prev] 1 2 3 4
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for 40 meter dipole antenna
Search 40 meter dipole antenna with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar terms40 meter dipole antenna 6 meter dipole antenna 60 meter dipole antenna 80 meter dipole antenna dipole 10 meter antenna 10 meter dipole 11 meter dipole 15 meter dipole 2 meter dipole 20 meter dipole 40 meter dipole 6 meter dipole 60 meter dipole 75 meter dipole 80 40 meter dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links