40 meter loaded11 links
- Linear-Loaded Inverted V
- How do you fit a full length 160 meter antenna into a 40 foot deep yard?
[ Hits: 22283 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.72 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3871 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.6 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 21897 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- 40 m linear loaded dipole antenna
- The K4VX linear-loaded dipole for 7 MHz, simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
[ Hits: 4038 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for 40 Meters
- An homebrew project for a 3 element coil-loaded Yagi beam antenna for 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40/80 Coil loaded dipole
- A coil loaded dipole antenna for 40 and 80 meters band by I2CN
[ Hits: 10857 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 1793 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- Dipole for 40 Meters by K4VX
- Here is a very simple and practical way to make a short but efficient 40-meter dipole.
The K4VX Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
[ Hits: 2316 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Slink-ette antenna
- A Slinky-based doublet or loaded vertical QRP antenna tested for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 1158 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsloaded linear-loaded inverted v 160 meter to 6 meter antenna 10 meter net 10/11 meter 11 meter 17 meter 2 meter 6 meter 80 meter inv l ft meter swr meter 1 meter mag loop 10 meter antennas 10 meter beacon
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links