40m dipol38 links
Antennas : 10M
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3879 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 7042 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6781 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10855 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Short 40m dipole
- The GM4JMU Shortened 7Mhz Dipole
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Dual Band 40m/17m dipole
- A center feed dual band dipole for 40 and 17 meters by W5DXP
[ Hits: 3770 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dual Band Dipole 20-40m
- A simple dipole built for two-band operation can be used for portable use and operate 20 and 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 6819 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1751 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 5044 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 40m Mono Dipole Antenna
- A home made 40m monoband dipole antenna and 1:1 Ugly Balun by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 945 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4634 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Wire Dipole for 7.05 MHz
- Inverted Vee antenna for 40m with simulation data by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m / 40m Dipole
- Build instructions for the 80-40 dipole antenna including Ugly Balun
40m trap and 80m Dipole
[ Hits: 1634 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7453 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7385 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Vertical Dipole 10-40m
- A multiband vertical dipole antenna by ON4BAI
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 26254 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4353 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3602 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
You can try similar terms144 dipol 20m dipol 2m dipol 40 m dipol 60m dipol 6m dipol 80m dipol dipol 2m dipol 6m dipol 80 40 20 dipol vhf uhf fan dipol hf dipol l-dipol 14 db dipol antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links