40m short antenna11 links
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 4018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
[ Hits: 3427 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.4 ]
- Short Delta Loop for 40m
- A youtube video of a Short Delta Loop antenna, only 8,5 meters per side. This project use a loading coil of 56,7 uH for electrical matching.
[ Hits: 3165 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Rotatable 40M Dipole
- The Linear-Loaded "Crappie" 40M Rotatable Dipole
A Short 40 Antenna You Can Build for $50 or Less by VA7ST VE7ASK
[ Hits: 1876 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40m
- A shortened 7 MHz Dipole antenna as described by Ken GM4JMU in Sprat 74.
[ Hits: 1951 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8 ]
- 40m Linear-Loaded Dipole
- A short dipole wire antenna for 40 meters band. It is a folded dipole that do not make use of coils and can be used either in horizontal or inverted V configuration
[ Hits: 1298 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 40m loaded dipole
- This is an short dipole for 7 MHz. Total length of this dipole is just 10 meters, 33 feet. Missing lenght is balanced by a coil made of 49 turns of a 40mm diameter pvc pipe. The use of a choke balun is recommended, as always, to adapt the unbalanced coax cable to the balanced antenna, and to prevent RF feed back along the coax shield.
[ Hits: 101 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortened EFHW Antenna 80-10m
- A shortened multiband antenna, about 23m long, for 80m - 10m bands with a low SWR (<1.3) on 80m and 40m, and <3 till 10m. Bandwith on 80m is 300kHz
[ Hits: 3158 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4964 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Antenna vertcal 40M
- Shortened vertical antenna for 40 meters band an homebrew project
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 27191 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.13 ]
You can try similar terms160 short antenna 20m short antenna 40m short antenna short antenna short 80 meter antenna short wave listening antenna short wave radio antenna 80 short 40 m short vertical g5rv short ham short wave vertical 40m short short delta loop short wave listening short wave repair
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links