4:1 coax balun4 links
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 14403 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- 4:1 coax balun design
- Online calculator for a 4 to 1 coax cable balun
[ Hits: 6654 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.3 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7821 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Coax-Fed Windom
- Classical coax-fed, off-center-fed dipole, feeded with a 4:1 Guanella balun
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
You can try similar terms4:1 coax balun coax balun coax coax 213 coax arm all about coax cables coax cable 213 coax chokes coax switch coax switches coax test coax trap coax traps sma coax cables the coax tester
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links