5 0 radio684 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 79244 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- How to build your own Magnetic Loop
- An easy guide to "How to build your own magnetic loop" for 20 meters
[ Hits: 14284 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- K9FV 40 meters band loop
- A Mississippi Style 40 meter magnetic loop
made from available aluminum conduit, this antenna will not disappoint by Ken Holland, K9FV
[ Hits: 14509 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 33422 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- My 80 Meter Magnetic Loop
- A custom made 80 meter loop antenna. Reports on usage and tips to build the support.
[ Hits: 26026 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 100754 | Votes: 120 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 48116 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
[ Hits: 1782 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shelby Amateur Radio Club
- Our club has been setting the pace for Amateur Radio in Cleveland County and Shelby for over 50 years.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W6YX - Stanford Amateur Radio Club
- The Stanford Amateur Radio Club (W6YX) consists of about 50 students, staff, faculty, alumni, and community members.
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- PC to RTX interface
- Schematics for IC-706, IC-718, IC-756PRO, TS-570, TS-870, and simple universal S.B. interface
All three interfaces presented on this page employ galvanic isolation of the transceiver from PC computer. Audio paths are separated by transformers, optocouplers serve to separate the digital paths (PTT and RTTY keying).
[ Hits: 3675 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- ScanControl is the only low cost, easy to use software that supports programming and control & monitoring of the Uniden BC245XLT, BC895XLT, BCT8, BC780XLT, BC250D, BC785D, BC296D, BC796D Digital Scanners and the Radio Shack PRO2052
[ Hits: 3823 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Computer-supported ShortWave Listening
- RxWings, a radio control program to support swl with the AR7030, NRD-535/545 and RX320
[ Hits: 4780 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4 ]
- Win93 - PRO-93 Software
- Data Management for the RadioShack PRO-93/2053 Trunking Scanner
[ Hits: 1675 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2 ]
- Radio Management Software for the Radio ShackŪ PRO-92, PRO-93, PRO-2067, PRO-2053, PRO-95 and PRO-96 multi-system trunking scanners.
[ Hits: 2106 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 50MHz frequency counter, V-meter
- Circuit schematic PCB and photo documentation on building a 50 Mhz frequency counter
[ Hits: 6487 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- 80m SSB & CW transceiver
- The 80m SSB & CW transceiver design is based on an already proven concept used in ATLAS amateur transistorised transceivers from 70's
[ Hits: 10546 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 1694 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- 6m SSB/CW transceiver
- Building a SSB & CW QRP transceiver for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 10671 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Motorola Radius M110 modification
- Turn a professional 2m VHF FM PMR transceiver Motorola Radius M110 into an amateur radio
[ Hits: 8883 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 4.5 ]
You can try similar termsam/fm radio associated radio cb radio dmr radio drm radio dsp radio fm radio gnu radio ham and cb radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links