5 0 radio669 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 17M
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 14301 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.7 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 24435 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.05 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 20562 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 13801 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
[ Hits: 12956 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4742 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Tom's Antique Radio Repair
- Specializing in antique, vintage and tube radio repair, all makes. Transistor radio repair- from the 50's to the present. Free estimates.
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- NCDXF/IARU Beacon Project
- The NCDXF, in cooperation with the IARU, constructed and operates a worldwide network of high-frequency radio beacons on 14.100, 18.110, 21.150, 24.930, and 28.200 megaHertz. These beacons help both amateur and commercial high-frequency radio users assess the current condition of the ionosphere
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8358 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 980 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- ICOM IC-706 mark IIG
- IC706 Specifications by universal radio inc
[ Hits: 2235 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Icom706 modifications
- Mods for ICOM IC-706
[ Hits: 3114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Icom IC 706 user review
- Tim Kirby IC-706 review of this small portable Icom transceiver
[ Hits: 5579 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Kenwodd TS-2000 review!
- Kenwood TS-2000 Review
[ Hits: 5735 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- ARCS II - TS-2000 control
- Amateur Radio Control System for the Kenwood TS-2000 by WB5KIA
[ Hits: 20495 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- FTBVR5K VR-5000 Radio control
- Memory management programming software for the Yaesu VR-5000 receiver
[ Hits: 3906 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.92 ]
- Radio review: Yaesu VX-150
- Scott Rutledge review
[ Hits: 1696 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- Yaesu VX 150 pictures
- Closer pictures of Yaesu VX-150
[ Hits: 1883 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Convert PC Power Supplies for use by Ham Radio
- PC power supply conversion for ham radio use.
Slide show overview showing how convert PC Power supplies to ham radio use presented at the August 2007 FSARC meeting.
[ Hits: 3834 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Pc-programming cable for kenwood th-g71a / th-f6a
- The interface described here has been verified to
work on the TH-G71 and also the the TH-F6A/TH-F7E
[ Hits: 3061 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar termsassociated radio drm radio dsp radio gnu radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux ham radio go-kit ham radio in usa ham radio rv radio fm sdr radio sdr-radio sfe radio trx radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links