5 8 wave dipole antenna13 links
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 25565 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.35 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 52728 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- Squarooka Antenna - squared bazooka for 2 meters band
- Sort of similar to the one of the 6m omni. Instead of using twin-lead, this design makes use of a more or less regular double bazooka antenna (coaxial dipole). Your attention shall be drawn to the available standart literature, such as Rothammel.
In order to "compute" the dimension, Karl Rothammel mentioned that the total length of the dipole shall be 95% of the free-space wavelength. The short-circuit bridges (closing the folded dipole) are to be placed at a distance-fraction being equal to the velocity factor of the coax cable used, which will be 66% using RG-58 or RG174.
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 11082 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.87 ]
- Online Antenna Calculator
- Java script antenna calculators for ground planes, half wave verticals, quad antenna, 5/8th wave vertical antenna, dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 4404 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Half-Square antennas
- This doubet antenna is a half wave dipole antenna easy to build, in french
[ Hits: 2815 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- The Short Dipole
- There are several ways to reduce the length of a dipole and still use it as an effective antenna. Remember it is the electrical length that determines resonance. The physical length can be considerably less than a half wave length on your desired frequency as determined by 468/f MHz.
[ Hits: 149 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Half Wave Fan Dipole Antenna
- Amateur Radio 40m 20m 15m Half Wave Fan dipole antenna project with part list, pictures and drawing. Includes the option to expand the antenna to cover the 80 meters band
[ Hits: 306 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 49083 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7690 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Portable wire antennas
- This document describe serveral wire antennas, from the folded dipole, to the common halfwave monoband antenna for those who want to make HF portable operations in holiday.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 7294 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Horizontal Antennas above Real Ground
- Antennas are influenced by the effect of the ground and by the type of conductors from which they are constructed. Effects of various types of grounds on a 1.825 MHz horizontal 0.5 wave dipole
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar terms5/8 wave dipole antenna 1/2 wave dipole 5/8 wave antenna medium wave antenna full wave loop antenna half wave vertical antenna short wave listening antenna short wave radio antenna dipole hf antenna swl dipole antenna 2m dipole antenna build 40 meter dipole antenna trap dipole antenna vertical dipole antenna make folded dipole antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links